Eibar vs Celta Vigo prediction about the match between Eibar vs Celta Vigo in the first round of La Liga taking place at 2:00 pm on September 12, 2020. Regaining position!
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 12th September 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: Ipurua Municipal Stadium
EIBAR VS CELTA VIGO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Eibar has never been appreciated when entering a new season, so last year’s 14th place was considered very successful for them. Coach Luis Mandilibar and his students have just had an acceptable run when they won 1 victory, 2 draws and 1 defeat in 4 friendly matches, that will be the premise for them to enter the reception in this turn.
- Celta Vigo is really lucky to have successfully relegated in the last game, their direct competitor only got 1 draw to help coach Oscar Garcia Junyent’s team preserve a fragile 1 point gap. But that will also be a valuable lesson for them to learn from this season.
Choosing for themselves mid-range opponents, the last 2 friendlies have brought positive results for Celta Vigo, namely, they won 1 victory and 1 draw. But coming as a guest in front of the team also has a good preparation period for the new season, which will make coach Oscar Garcia Junyent and his students face many difficulties.
EIBAR VS CELTA VIGO PREDICTION TIPS:
- The Asian odds of the two teams are not highly appreciated by experts, Eibar only won 2/5 of the most recent openings, and Celta Vigo is even worse with only 1 time to do the same thing. Along with having to march to away field is also a big disadvantage for Celta Vigo in this match.
- Eibar vs Celta Vigo prediction: Eibar -1/4
- 4/5 previous clashes of 2 teams ended with 2 or less goals, which proves that their attackers do not do their assigned tasks well. The tight game is likely to be deployed by both Eibar and Celta Vigo in this first leg. Therefore, Under will be a better choice for players.
- Select: Under 2.1/4
Eibar vs Celta Vigo prediction:
- Eibar vs Celta Vigo: 1 – 0 (H1:0 – 0)
- Eibar was unbeaten in the first 2 matches and returned last season against Celta Vigo, their achievements are 1 victory and 1 point division. Not to mention, the two most recent marches to the Municipal de Ipurua have brought defeats for coach Oscar Garcia Junyent’s army, so their chances of winning will be very low.
- Select: Eibar FT
- Eibar: Rodriguez, Bigas, Burgos, Jose Angel, Correa, Cristoforo, Soares, Diop, Charles, De Blasis, Kiki Garcia.
- Celta Vigo: Villar, Murillo, Aidoo, Olaza, Mallo, Beltran, Mendez, Bradaric, Aspas, Sisto, Mina.