Elche vs Real Sociedad prediction about the match between Elche vs Real Sociedad in the 3rd round of La Liga – Spanish National Championship, which took place at 4:30 pm on September 26, 2020.
- Match date: 4:30 pm on Saturday 26th September 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Estadio Martínez Valero
- 09/20/2020 – Barcelona 1 – 0 Elche (H1: 1 – 0 )
- 09/12/2020 – Elche 2 – 0 UCAM Murcia (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/24/2020 – Girona 0 – 1 Elche (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/21/2020 – Real Sociedad 0 – 0 Real Madrid (Hi1: 0 – 0)
- 09/13/2020 – Real Valladolid 1 – 1 Real Sociedad (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/06/2020 – Real Valladolid 0 – 1 Real Sociedad (H1: 0 – 1)
- 04/21/2015 – Elche 1 – 0 Real Sociedad (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/29/2014 – Real Sociedad 3 – 0 Elche (H1: 2 – 0)
- 01/28/2014 – Real Sociedad 4 – 0 Elche (H1: 2 – 0)
STANDING / LA LIGA
ELCHE VS REAL SOCIEDAD PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Elche is a team that in the second division last season, they only finished sixth with 61 points after 16 wins, 13 draws and 13 losses. However, in the promotion playoff series, this team proved to be scary when in turn overcame formidable rivals Real Zaragoza and Girona to win the remaining promotion ticket.
- The scenario that Almiron teachers and coaches have experienced in those four play-offs are all 0-0 at home and 1-0 away. In this season, they have not had any official matches except for two friendly matches ahead of the tournament, in which they gently won a 3rd class team, UCAM Murcia and lost with a minimum difference of 0-1 against Barcelona.
- Real Sociedad is having a bad start this season even though they have not won a match after the last 2 rounds. If the draw against Valladolid in the away game is said to be a disappointing result, the last draw against defending champions Real Madrid has shown that their strength is not bad.
- It was also the fourth consecutive match of coach Barrenetxea and his students when they previously defeated Osasuna and drew Alaves in two recent friendly matches. Real Sociedad’s performance last season was not bad as they finished the season with sixth place, in the end, a feat that earned them a spot in the Europa League group stage next season.
Despite having to welcome a more appreciated opponent, but with a very stable performance over the past time plus home advantage, Elche is very confident in this opening match. Moreover, although it is only a friendly match, the close defeat of 0-1 to Barcelona not long ago has shown that the strength of the home team is not bad, while there is no good away record in the last time, when only drew the last 3 matches, including before rookie Huesca in a friendly match.
For these reasons, the Elche vs Real Sociedad prediction believes that the home team can completely play fair against this opponent and getting 1 point is worth the recent effort.
Elche vs Real Sociedad prediction: Elche 0 – 0 Real Sociedad (H1: 0 – 0)
- Elche: Edgar Badia, Dani Calvo, Josema, Gonzalo Verdú, Óscar Gil, Ramón Folch, Juan Cruz, Iván Sánchez, Josan, Nino, Jonathas
- Real Sociedad: Alex Remiro, Robin Le Normand, Aritz Elustondo, Aihen Munoz Capellan, Gorosabel, Mikel Merino Zazon, Ander Guevara Lajo, Ander Barrenetxea Muguruza, Alexander Isak, Cristian Portugues Manzanera, Mikel Oyarzabal