The match review to the football Esbjerg FB vs Horsens Prediction in the Superligaen of Denmark about the 2 competing teams’ recent performances and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming H2H matches, goal stats, qualities, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
2020-07-03 19:00 ESBJERG FB – HORSENS
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Friday 3rd July 2020
- Event: Superligaen
- Stage: Matchday 31st
ESBJERG PREVIOUS MATCHES:
AC HORSENS PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- Having 4 consecutive rounds passed in the relegation playoffs this season, Esbjerg players have only won 3 points after 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses, of which the only draw is before the main.
- This opponent was away in the first leg with a score of 2-2.
- Thus, the end of Group A has ended, in which AC Horsens and Randers FC are the two leading teams that have officially reserved the right to continue, while Esbjerg will spend the last 2 matches with the mind that procedural matches when the gap is now not leveling. In 26 official matches, coach Lars Olsen’s army only won 18 points with 4 wins, 6 draws and 16 losses.
- AC Horsens will have a walk on this trip when they have officially reserved the right to the next round and their task is to compete for the first place with Randers, the team is 1 point behind them after 4 rounds last match.
- The results of the last 4 rounds of the home team Forum Horsens is not bad when they are unbeaten with 3 draws and 1 win, scoring 6 goals and receiving only 3 goals and they are also the team with good results second only to Randers in the group of 8 teams must play in the play off round after going through 26 official rounds when winning 34 points with 10 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses, of which all wins in 3 rounds final match.
Esbjerg FB vs Horsens Prediction TIP:
ASIAN HANDICAP Esbjerg FB vs Horsens Prediction
- Thus, only in this year’s tournament, the two teams have experienced 3 clashes, including 2 times on the field of AC Horsens and the remaining match on the field of Esbjerg, as a result, they are both unbeaten.
- However, in this encounter, it is completely different from the two when the home team has reached the end of the goal and must receive the relegation and the visitors will finish the remaining two rounds to compete for the first place board.
- Therefore, it is likely that the home team will give up and the victory will belong to the home team Forum Horsens.
Our Esbjerg FB vs Horsens for this match is:
- Horsens 0:0
OVER / UNDER Esbjerg FB vs Horsens Prediction
- All of the last 3 matches of these two teams in this season have no less than 2 goals per game, even in the last time they had to chase the score with 4 goals divided equally for both.
- In the last 10 consecutive matches, Esbjerg has opened fire and has not kept a clean sheet, in which their last 4 matches have exploded.
- Meanwhile, AC Horsens’ attack is very effective when just 3 goals in the net of Randers right away in the last match.
- So the ability to explode OVER is very high.
Our prediction for O/U:
- OVER 2.5 FT
EUROPEAN Esbjerg FB vs Horsens Prediction
- Statistics show that the last 4 matches AC Horsens have not lost, the match won in the last 2 matches, in addition to the last 8 matches this team won the match up to 5 matches, drew 2 and lost only 1.
- Meanwhile, Esbjerg has not won the last 3 matches, including the last 2 matches and currently the home team has no goal, so they will not have the spirit to play.
- Therefore, visitors are bringing a lot of trusts.
- CHOOSE: AC Horsens Full-time to win.
FINAL SCORE Esbjerg FB vs Horsens Prediction
Esbjerg FB vs Horsens: Horsens tends to have more advantage.
- Esbjerg FB vs Horsens H1: 0-1
- Esbjerg FB vs Horsens H2 & Full Time: 1-2
- Esbjerg: Daniel Anyembe, Rodolph Austin, Kevin Conboy, Mohammed Dauda,Rafal Kurzawa, Mads Kaalund Larsen, Vito Mannone, Lasha Parunashvili, Soren Reese, Jacob Lungi Sorensen, Yuriy Yakovenko
- AC Horsens: Nicolai Brock-Madsen, Matej Delac, Rune Frantsen, Jonas Gemmer, Hallur Hansson, Malte Kiilerich Hansen, Alexander Ludwig, Michael Lumb, Peter Nymann Mikkelsen, Louka Andreassen, Jonas Thorsen