Espanyol vs Mirandes prediction – In the 6th round, Mirandes had a trip to Espanyol’s field, which is at the top of the rankings. The home team has an impressive performance this season and shows their ambition to return to La Liga. On the away side, the next match is not easy for them to score in this difficult forecasted match.
- Match date: 2:30 pm on Wednesday 21st October 2020
- Event: La Liga 2
- Stage: Matchday 7th
- Location: Power8 Stadium
- 10/18/2020 – Rayo Vallecano 1 – 0 Espanyol (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/10/2020 – Espanyol 1 – 0 AD Alcorcon (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Sabadell 0 – 1 Espanyol (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/19/2020 – Mirandes 0 – 0 Mallorca (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/10/2020 – Sabadell 0 – 2 Mirandes (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/03/2020 – Mirandes 0 – 1 Ponferradina (H1: 0 – 0)
- 01/25/2012 – Mirandes 2 – 1 Espanyol (H1: 0 – 0)
- 01/18/2012 – Espanyol 3 – 2 Mirandes (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / LA LIGA 2
ESPANYOL VS MIRANDES PREDICTION & TIPS
- Espanyol is a team that has just been relegated from Laliga this season and certainly their ambition this season is nothing more than their determination to win promotion in the first season to play in the second division this season. That ambition has been concretized by this team with a series of achievements and brilliance in recent times when the first 5 matches they are unbeaten with 4 wins and 1 draw, in which the only draw is In front of the team in the same situation as Mallorca, the team also recently relegated from Laliga.
- However, Espanyol’s unbeaten series could not last longer when in the previous round they lost 0-1 to Rayo Vallecano on this opponent’s field, the team is only 1 point behind them at this time.
- Mirandes is a fairly average team in this arena and last season they were disappointed when they finished 11th in the final place with 56 points after 13 wins, 17 draws and 12 losses. Currently, they have not had any remarkable achievements when they only have 9 points after 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss, of which the only defeat is against SD Ponferradina at home in the 3rd round with the minimum score 0-1.
- It is worth mentioning in this team that they have only played 2 away matches this season and 4 home matches but in both away games they won and only got 3 points after 4 home matches with 3 draw and 1 lose.
Obviously, with the current form of the two teams, Espanyol is being appreciated, not to mention that they are at a home advantage and possessing a better squad. Moreover, the army of coach Vicente Moreno Peris also owns a pretty good home record when they are unbeaten in all 3 matches this season with 2 wins 1 draw and have not received any goals, in which the only draw is Against Mallorca, the team is also doing very well right now with 11 points after 3 wins, 2 draws and just lost 1.
With these advantages, the Espanyol vs Mirandes prediction believes this will It was not an easy trip for Mirandes and their ability to go blank was very easy.
Espanyol vs Mirandes prediction: Espanyol 2 – 0 Mirandes (H1: 1 – 0)
- Espanyol: Diego Lopez Rodriguez, Leandro Cabrera Sasia, Didac Vila Rossello, Fernando Calero, Miguel Llambrich, Sergi Darder, David Lopez Silva, Wu Lei, Raul de Tomas, Matias Ezequiel Vargas Martin, Francisco Merida Perez
- Mirandes: Raul Lizoain Cruz, Daniel Vivian Moreno, Juan Berrocal, Victor Meseguer, Javier Jiménez, Victor Gomez Perea, Erik Jirka, Ivan Martin, Mohamed Ezzarfani, Javier Munoz Jimenez, André Schutte