Everton vs West Ham United is a confrontation that will take place at 6:45 pm on September 30. This is a match in the 4th round of the EFL Cup – British League Cup. Everton vs West Ham United prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Wednesday 30th September 2020
- Event: EFL Cup
- Stage: 4th Round
- Location: Goodison Park
EVERTON VS WEST HAM UNITED PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Everton is gradually proving that they are on the right track this season and have achieved a lot of success by winning all fronts this season. First, they are spending 9 points after the first three rounds in the Premier League, which is more impressive than beating Tottenham Hotspur in the opening match.
- In this arena, coach Ancelotti and his students did not take too much strength to overcome two lower-ranking opponents, thereby registering in this round 1-8 in a too convincing way. Everton’s strengths are shown through home matches when they have won the last 3 matches and are with a difference of 2 or more goals.
WEST HAM UNITED
- In the last two matches in this arena, West Ham United players have also surpassed their opponents in the lower division, in which Charlton Athletic, even won Hull City, the team that just came down to play at League One this season. In the English Premier League, Hammers is still struggling when they have not won any points after 2 rounds, in which if losing 1-2 to Arsenal in the last round at Emirates Stadium, the result is not too bad.
- The 0-2 loss in the opening match against Newcastle at home is considered a disappointing achievement for West Ham United. The last defeat to the Gunners was also the first away defeat after the last 6 matches when 5 previous matches they won 3, drew 2.
EVERTON VS WEST HAM UNITED PREDICTION TIPS:
- Coach Ancelotti and his students are showing a very convincing game this season, in which rookie James Rodríguez is showing a very good integration and a great contribution to their past achievements. Winning all 6 consecutive matches recently will definitely help Everton have great confidence, while West Ham United will certainly have to focus on playing in the Premier League, which is facing many difficulties. So a win for Everton is very possible.
- Everton vs West Ham United prediction: Everton -1/2
- With the presence of striker James Rodríguez helping Everton play very effectively, especially the attackers are proving to be scary when they have all opened fire in the last 5 games, in which the last 4 games were scored from 2 table up. However, their defense did not really bring peace of mind when the last 3 games conceded, in which 2 games received 2 goals. West Ham United’s attackers have scored 9 goals in just the last 3 matches. Therefore, choosing Over is a wise decision.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Everton vs West Ham United prediction:
- Everton vs West Ham United: 2 – 1 (H1: 0 – 1)
- With a brilliant performance in the past time, Everton has brought great confidence when winning all 6 consecutive matches recently, while West Ham United only won in the last 2/5 matches. Having a good record in the Premier League now also helps teachers and coaches Ancelotti more comfortable in choosing personnel to fight in this front. Therefore, the above bet will be a much more reliable choice.
- Select: Everton FT
- Everton: Jordan Pickford, Yerry Mina, Michael Keane, Seamus Coleman, Lucas Digne, Allan, Abdoulaye Doucouré, André Gomes, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, James Rodríguez, Richarlison.
- West Ham United: Darren Randolph, Fabián Balbuena, Aji Alese, Harrison Ashby, Ben Johnson, Jack Wilshere, Andriy Yarmolenko, Robert Snodgrass, Felipe Anderson, Manuel Lanzini, Sébastien Haller.