Famalicao vs Rio Ave prediction – the match between Famalicao vs Rio Ave in the 3rd round of the Portuguese National Championship which took place at 5h30 on October 4, 2020.
- Match date: 5:30 pm on Sunday 4th October 2020
- Event: Primeira Liga
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Estadio Municipal 22 de Junho
- 09/29/2020 – Belenenses 1 – 0 Famalicao (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/19/2020 – Famalicao 1 – 5 Benfica (H1: 0 – 3)
- 08/29/2020 – Famalicao 2 – 2 Real Sociedad (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/21/2020 – Rio Ave 1 – 1 AC Milan (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/28/2020 – Rio Ave 0 – 0 Vitoria Guimaraes (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/25/2020 – Besiktas JK 1 – 1 Rio Ave (H1: 1 – 0)
- 01/02/2020 – Rio Ave 2 – 2 Famalicao (H1: 0 – 2)
- 17/08/2019 – Famalicao 1 – 0 Rio Ave (H1: 0 – 0)
- 28/07/2019 – Famalicao 2 – 1 Rio Ave (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / PRIMEIRA LIGA
FAMALICAO VS RIO AVE PREDICTION & TIPS
- This will be considered to have too much debt, in which typically the two teams are only 1 point behind each other last season, a point that also caused a team to part with the participation in the Europa League arena, that’s Famalicao.
- In this season, Famalicao is also having a bit of trouble when they lost 1-5 at home in their first match against runner-up Benfica, but after that, they spent all 3 points on the away trip of the Belenenses after taking the war with a score of 2-1. However, their last victory was not a proud result when the opponent was just the team that last season was only 1 point higher than the relegation group.
- Rio Ave has not had any win after the last 2 rounds but this is not a too bad result when they are fighting at the same time in Europe. In this year’s Europa League qualifiers, they passed the second qualifying round after defeating the Turkish representative Besiktas JK, then in the third round, they met AC Milan, the team that owns 10 previous games consecutive wins on all fronts.
- As a result, Rio Ave excelled at drawing this very strong opponent after 120 minutes with a score of 2-2, then only unfortunately lost in the battle series 8-9. The recent away record of Rio Ave is very good as the last 7 games they won 3, drew 3 and lost only 1.
Last season, Rio Ave lost to this opponent in the first leg on away field and then drew only in the second leg. Although they only lost to AC Milan in a penalty shootout and had an excellent draw after 120 minutes, it was also this match 3 days ago that made them lose a lot of energy on this trip, while thinking time. Famalicao’s rest was very long after the previous round, more specifically 3 days longer than this opponent. In addition to the comfortable mentality after winning the previous round and home advantage, the Famalicao vs Rio Ave prediction believes that the home team will have a good position and take all 3 points in this match.
Famalicao vs Rio Ave prediction: Famalicao 1 – 0 Rio Ave (H1: 1 – 0)
- Famalicao: Ivan Zlobin, Riccieli Eduardo da Silva Junior, Srdjan Babic, Patrick Patrick Sá De Oliveira, Calvin Verdonk, Gustavo Amaro Assuncao, Bruno Jordao, Ruben Lameiras, Goncalo Rodrigues, Juan Carlos Valenzuela Hernandez, Ruben Del Campo
- Rio Ave: Pawel Kieszek, Aderllan Leandro de Jesus Santos, Nelson Montealegre, Pedro Amaral, Ivo Daniel Ferreira Mendonca Pinto, Ricardo Jose Vaz Alves Monteiro,Tarantini, Nikola Jambor, Diego Hipolito Silva Lopes, Ryotaro Meshino, Carlos Manuel Cardoso Mane, Andre Pereira