Faroe Islands vs Latvia prediction – This weekend the pitch across Europe will take place again excitingly with the Nations League matches 2020 – 2021. In this match, Faroe players will be playing at home to welcome the guests from Latvia. Currently, the home team only needs 1 draw to continue. Meanwhile, the away team must win if they do not want to stop the game soon. This will definitely be a very interesting confrontation of this Group.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Torsvollur
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
FAROE ISLANDS VS LATVIA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Playing at home in the opening match against Malta, the Faroe Islands won 3-2 after a very attractive chase. In the second turn, although they were rated higher, coach Hakan Ericson’s army had to march to the away field to face Andorra, they completed very well when they left with a 1-0 victory.
- Being highly appreciated in their opening match against Andorra, although Latvia created a very overwhelming stance but was helpless in finding goals, as a result, they had to accept the division of points with a goalless draw. The same thing happened to coach Devis Mangia and his students when they continued to be in the upper position but struggled to get a 1-1 draw.
Faroe Islands’ performance last season was not that good with only winning 1, drawing 2 and losing 3, but Latvia was even worse by not winning 1. Therefore, the Faroe Islands vs Latvia prediction believes that better performance than at the present time will help the Faroe Islands easily get favorable results.
FAROE ISLANDS VS LATVIA PREDICTION TIPS:
- The Faroe Islands is now very confident when returning to home after 2 previous consecutive victories, 3 points will be the target that coach Hakan Ericson’s army will aim for. On the other side, Latvia has a bad away form when they have 18 consecutive games without knowing the joy of victory. Therefore, the home team is fully capable of resolving the ¼ goal handicap.
Faroe Islands vs Latvia prediction: Faroe Islands -1/4
- 4 goals after 2 matches showed that the Faroe Islands’ attack was running quite smoothly, but the defense did not show safety when 2 times conceded. Meanwhile, Latvia’s bad performance comes from the ineffective attack, namely, that they only opened fire once in the last 2 matches. Therefore, players should put their trust in Under.
- Select: Under 2
Faroe Islands vs Latvia prediction:
- Faroe Islands vs Latvia: 1 – 0
- With 1 victory and 2 defeats in the history of four encounters, the Faroe Islands is having a very good psychological cushion before the upcoming confrontation. Not to mention the excitement after the last 2 victories is likely to be maintained by them, it will be a chance for the Faroe Islands to extend their unbeaten series.
- Select: Faroe Islands FT
- Faroe Islands: Teitur Matras Gestsson, Heini Vatnsdal, Sonni Nattestad, Joannes Danielsen, Viljornur Davidsen, Gunnar Vatnhamar, Brandur Olsen,Hallur Hansson, Klaemint Olsen, Joannes Bjartalid, Patrik Johannesen.
- Latvia: Pavels Steinbors, Antonijs Cernomordijs, Kaspars Dubra, Roberts Savalnieks, Raivis Jurkovskis, Arturs Zjuzins, Eduards Emsis, Alvis Jaunzems, Raimonds Krollis, Andrejs Ciganiks, Janis Ikaunieks.