FC Dallas vs Minnesota United prediction – Round 17 of the American Major tournament, FC Dallas will play at the home field and welcome the Minnesota United visitors.
- Match date: 00:30 am on Monday 12th October 2020
- Event: MLS
- Stage: Matchday 17
- Location: Toyota Stadium
- 10/08/2020 – Houston Dynamo 2 – 0 FC Dallas (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – FC Dallas 2 – 2 Columbus Crew (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/28/2020 – FC Dallas 0 – 0 Orlando City (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/07/2020 – Nashville 0 – 0 Minnesota United (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Minnesota United 2 – 0 FC Cincinnati (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/28/2020 – Minnesota United 0 – 0 Real Salt Lake (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/10/2020 – Minnesota United 3 – 2 FC Dallas (H1: 2 – 1)
- 08/30/2020 – FC Dallas 3 – 1 Minnesota United (H1: 2 – 0)
- 08/11/2019 – FC Dallas 5 – 3 Minnesota United (H1: 3 – 1)
STANDING / MLS
FC DALLAS VS MINNESOTA UNITED PREDICTION & TIPS
- FC Dallas is slipping on a series of poor matches when they have not once enjoyed the joy of winning by losing 2 and drawing 2. In the last 3 rounds, if the tie is held by Orlando City and Columbus Crew are considered to be quite good achievements of this team, the fact that they just lost 0-2 against Houston Dynamo in the last match is considered a disappointing result for this team when the current opponent was 5 points below them at the time and had even played more than 1 game.
- However, the spiritual fulcrum of the Toyota team at this time is to play at home, which has helped them to be unbeaten in the last 6 matches with 3 wins and 3 draws.
- Minnesota United’s recent performance and achievements are showing remarkable progress when the last 8 matches won 3, drew 3 and lost only 2, worth mentioning that both of those defeats were against their very strong opponents like Sporting Kansas City or Columbus Crew.
- However, it can be seen that despite being unbeaten in the last 3 matches with 2 draws and 1 win, the last opponents of the Allianz Field team are not appreciated, namely a draw on the home field against Real Salt Lake, the team ranked 20th at the moment, wins Cincinnati, the team that is at the bottom of the standings and the most recent draw against Nashville, a team also ranked 19th at this time.
Currently, Minnesota United is 2 points ahead of this opponent, but they are playing more than 1 match and have to be a guest on the field of an opponent who has a very good home record with 6 consecutive unbeaten matches. Meanwhile, they themselves did not have a good away record, even very bad when they only drew 2 and lost 5 in the last 7 matches.
In addition, there is another great advantage that in the past, FC Dallas had a total of 4 times to welcome this opponent at home and they all won, even those were separate wins from 2 goals up. Therefore, the FC Dallas vs Minnesota United prediction thinks that the home team’s ability to win is very positive.
FC Dallas vs Minnesota United prediction: FC Dallas 2 – 0 Minnesota United (H1: 0 – 0)
- FC Dallas: Muller Brenner Pereira Lima, Matt Hedges, Reto Ziegler, Bryan Reynolds, Ryan Hollingshead, Bryan Acosta, Michael Barrios, Thiago dos Santos, Pabrice Picault, Andres Ricaurte Velez, Franco Daniel Jara
- Minnesota United: Dayne St. Clair, Jose Manuel Aja Livchich, Bakaye Dibassy, Romain Metanire, Michael Boxall, Jacori Hayes, Ethan Finlay, Hassani Dotson, Aaron Schoenfeld, Kevin Molino, Emanuel Reynoso