FC Tokyo vs Shimizu S-Pulse prediction – The big difference is being shown in the match between FC Tokyo and Shimizu S-pulse in the 22nd round of the Japanese national championship, the match where 3 points is a relatively simple goal with representatives of the capital.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 14th October 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 22nd
- Location: Ajinomoto Stadium
- 10/07/2020 – Kawasaki Frontale 0 – 2 FC Tokyo (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/04/2020 – Shonan Bellmare 0 – 1 FC Tokyo (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/30/2020 – Urawa Red Diamonds 0 – 1 FC Tokyo (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/03/2020 – Oita Trinita 2 – 1 Shimizu S-Pulse (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/26/2020 – Nagoya Grampus 3 – 1 Shimizu S-Pulse (H1: 2 – 0)
- 09/23/2020 – Shimizu S-Pulse 1 – 2 Urawa Red Diamonds (H1: 0 – 1)
- 02/23/2020 – Shimizu S-Pulse 1 – 3 FC Tokyo (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/20/2019 – Shimizu S-Pulse 0 – 2 FC Tokyo (H1: 0 – 2)
- 04/06/2019 – FC Tokyo 2 – 1 Shimizu S-Pulse (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
FC TOKYO VS SHIMIZU S-PULSE PREDICTION & TIPS
- A victory will help FC Tokyo players consolidate second place in the rankings at the moment even though the current distance with the chasing opponent is only 2 points and they are playing more than 2 matches. Certainly, the last 2-0 victory on the field of the leading team at the moment Kawasaki Frontale in a match in the League Cup will help the Ajinomoto Stadium team get a great excitement to fight in this match, remember that this is the team that they lost strongly 0-4 in this arena in the first leg.
- Moreover, the recent performance of this team is also very good when both previous matches. They all won on away field.
- Shimizu S-Pulse is still struggling below the penultimate position in the standings with only 12 points after 3 wins, 3 draws and 15 losses, this is also the team that has received the most goals today with 47 goals. The performance of this team has not improved in the past time when 11 consecutive matches they lost 10 matches, the other was a victory over the bottom-ranked team Shonan Bellmare.
- In those 11 matches, in 10 defeats they all received 2 or more goals per game, worse than they had just lost their hands on a trip to Oita Trinita’s field, the team was not appreciated and had been they beat 4-2 in the first leg.
This is a pair that is clearly too different in all aspects and an arrangement conclusion has been predicted by many as the home team is outperforming in every way compared to this opponent. Specifically, FC Tokyo is 32 points ahead of this opponent, in which Shimizu S-Pulse only plays less than 2 matches. In addition, in the last 3 encounters, FC Tokyo has defeated this opponent, in which in the first leg they used to bury the score 3-1 on the away field.
Therefore, the FC Tokyo vs Shimizu S-Pulse prediction believes that Shimizu S-Pulse will be very difficult to stand on this trip as a prediction for this more or less evil and failure is unavoidable.
FC Tokyo vs Shimizu S-Pulse prediction: FC Tokyo 3 – 0 Shimizu S-Pulse (H1: 1 – 0)
- FC Tokyo: Akihiro Hayashi, Diego Queiroz de Oliveira, Weverson Leandro Oliveira Moura, Shuto ABE, Hirotaka Mita, Kensuke Nagai, Takumi Nakamura, Masato Morishige, Arthur Silva, Ryoya Ogawa, Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- Shimizu S-Pulse: Takuo Okubo, Valdo, Renato Augusto Santos Junior, Andrevaldo de Jesus dos Santos, Yugo Tatsuta, Mitsunari Musaka, Yosuke Kawai, Elson Ferreira de Souza, Yusuke Goto, Carlinhos Junior, Kenta Nishizawa, Sergio Dutra Junior