The match review to the football FC Ufa vs Dinamo Moscow prediction in Premier Liga about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The FC Ufa vs Dinamo Moscow prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 11:00 am on Sunday 30th August 2020
- Event: Premier Liga
- Stage: Matchday 6th
- Location: Panasonic Neftyanik Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / PREMIER LIGA
FC UFA VS DINAMO MOSCOW PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- The 0-3 defeat against Rubin Kazan on away field in the last match was the third consecutive match that FC Ufa’s victory was not known. Currently, coach Vadim Evseev’s army has only 4 points after 5 matches, being in the group holding the red light with 13th place is really a disappointment for the Neftyanik team.
- After a surprising 0-2 defeat to Arsenal Tula in the fourth round, Dinamo Moscow continued to clash with defending champion Zenit St. Petersburg in the next match. However, the students of coach Kirill Novikov created an “earthquake” when they defeated their opponents 1-0. Thanks to that, they are temporarily taking 4th place with 10 points in hand.
FC Ufa is showing its unceasing decline in the last 3 rounds, they are facing a great risk of falling into crisis when they continue to clash with another very strong opponent, Dinamo Moscow in the round. next Friday. Therefore, the FC Ufa vs Dinamo Moscow prediction believes that the home team does not have many chances to win.
FC UFA VS DINAMO MOSCOW PREDICTION TIPS:
- The confidence for FC Ufa will be less if looking at the home performance since the beginning of their season, the Neftyanik team has only 1 draw and lost 2 out of 3 reception. On the other side, defeating the defending champion will give Dinamo Moscow more confidence in aiming for a position in the group of 3 strongest teams.
- Prediction: Dinamo Moscow -1/2
- FC Ufa is the team that owns the worst defender of the tournament when they conceded 10 goals in the last 5 matches, their attack is not much better than with 4 goals. On the other side, Dinamo Moscow’s achievement is not high with only 5 goals after 5 matches, not too good performance of 1 goal / 1 game. Therefore, players should put their trust in Underg.
- Select: Under 2
FC Ufa vs Dinamo Moscow prediction:
- FC Ufa vs Dinamo Moscow: 0 – 1
- The belief of coach Kirill Novikov and his students’ victory is further strengthened when they never have to lose when facing FC Ufa, the achievement is very good with 7 wins and 3 divided points. Therefore, despite having to play away from home, but in front of an opponent who is becoming depressed, the winning for the visitors is still very high.
- Select: Dinamo Moscow FT
- FC Ufa: Aleksandr Belenov, Pavel Alikin, Aleksei Nikitin, Bojan Jokic, Ionut Nedelcearu, Azer Aliev, Catalin Carp, Aleksandr Sukhov, Oleg Danchenko, Artem Golubev, Timur Zhamaletdinov.
- Dinamo Moscow: Anton Shunin, Ivan Ordets, Roman Evgenyev, Dmitri Skopintsev, Sergey Parshivlyuk, Charles Kabore, Sebastian Szymanski, Daniil Fomin, Clinton Mua Njie, Maximilian Philipp, Nikolay Komlichenko.