The match review to the football FC Zvezda-BGU Minsk vs FC Smolevichi-Sti prediction in Vysshaya Liga about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The FC Zvezda-BGU Minsk vs FC Smolevichi-Sti prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Saturday 22nd August 2020
- Event: Vysshaya Liga
- Stage: Matchday 22nd
- Location: RCOP BGU Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / VYSSHAYA LIGA
FC ZVEZDA-BGU MINSK VS FC SMOLEVICHI-STI PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- The performances of both FC Zvezda-BGU Minsk and Smolevichi-Sti are bringing feelings of disappointment to the fans. Victory over Isloch in early July seemed to spark hope for the visitors, but then they returned to the ground with 3 consecutive defeats.
- FC Zvezda-BGU Minsk is still maintaining a no-win streak since July up to now with 5 consecutive matches, draw 2 and have 3 defeats. It wouldn’t be easy for them to take all 3 points against Sti that has nothing to lose.
Prediction: FC Smolevichi-Sti FT
- FC Zvezda-BGU Minsk welcomes familiar rival Smolevichi-Sti at home in the 22nd round of the Belarusian national championship with the goal of finding the winning circuit, but this will be a not easy task.
- The home team is in fact still in a good position, with 31 points and -3 difference, temporarily ranked 6th and still has the opportunity to compete for the top 3 when 7 points behind Neman. Meanwhile, the visitors Smol-Sti are facing a high risk of relegation with only 14 points of stomping in the bottom of the table.
- Select: Over FT
- In terms of head-to-head achievements, the home team is also under great pressure. Remember, in the last 7 encounters, they only got 2 wins against Smo-Sti, the rests are 1 draw and 4 defeats. Most likely 1 point will be the most likely goal for both teams in this match. The European odds are at Draw.
- Select: Draw FT
- Bad players are also the situation of both the owner and the guest. With FC Zvezda-BGU Minsk, having 5 consecutive matches they could not keep a clean sheet, with a total of 16 goals, the number is too difficult to accept.
- 12 is also the number of times Smolevichi-Sti has conceded in the last 5 appearances, the number likely to not stop. 90′ happened with consecutive mistakes, the two teams ended up drawing together and stood still in their position.
FC Zvezda-BGU Minsk vs FC Smolevichi-Sti prediction:
- FC Zvezda-BGU Minsk vs FC Smolevichi-Sti: 2 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- FC Zvezda-BGU Minsk: Makavchik – Yudchits – Svirepa – Sokol – Miroshnikov – Bashilov – Nosko – Osnov – Umarov – Bakić – Musahagian
- FC Smolevichi-Sti: Gomelko – Alibekov – Khalimonchik – Rashcheny – Shchegriko – Aleksandrovich – Makarov – Dzhigero – Lozhkin – Demchenko – Rodionov