Ferencvarosi TC vs Molde is a confrontation that will take place at 7:00 pm on September 29. This is a match in the 4th Qualifying Round of the UEFA Champions League. Ferencvarosi TC vs Molde prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Tuesday 29th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Champions League
- Stage: 4th Qualifying Round
- Location: Groupama Arena
FERENCVAROSI TC VS MOLDE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Having a disadvantage on the pitch and underestimated compared to Molde in the first leg of the Champions League qualifying rounds this year, what Ferencvarosi TC showed was stable when even though they could not win but a draw result also opens up a lot of hope for them in this year’s tournament. Since the recent draw, the representatives from Hungary are still showing an extremely prosperous face when they have 16 unbeaten matches on all fronts. With such a form, it is enough for them to be confident in the upcoming second leg.
- With the advantage of the field and being ranked above when receiving Ferencvarosi TC in the first leg of the Champions League qualifying rounds this year, but Molde has disappointed his fans a lot as they let the visitors get a goal Early on leading to a rupture in gameplay, fortunately, Molde they kept a draw. However, whether they can keep that luck in the upcoming second leg when they have to suffer an away disadvantage while Molde’s recent performance away from home is not too optimistic.
FERENCVAROSI TC VS MOLDE PREDICTION TIPS:
- There is a very remarkable statistic that in the last 5 home matches, there are 4 matches of Ferencvarosi TC ranked at the upper odds and 1 match they are underneath, but the representative from Hungary is showing. Excellent performance with 3 wins and 2 wins in Asian handicap. Meanwhile, Molde is completely opposite when 5 matches away from home recently, what they have is only one Asian draw.
- Ferencvarosi TC vs Molde prediction: Ferencvarosi TC -1/4
- There is no reason for the Ferencvarosi TC to be impatient in this battle since they have a huge advantage in the first leg. What they need at the moment is just the haste coming from Molde and with the possession of defense with four out of five clean sheets at home recently, Ferencvarosi TC is confident enough to keep Molde in the first 45 minutes. And once the top team, Ferencvarosi TC, actively played slowly, it is very difficult for a Molde who is under heavy psychological pressure to thrive in this match, so Under is a reasonable choice.
- Select: Under 2.3/4
Ferencvarosi TC vs Molde prediction:
- Ferencvarosi TC vs Molde: 2 – 0 (H1: 0 – 0)
- What Coach Serhii Rebrov and his students did in the first leg is enough to prove that they are worthy of the name to continue in this year’s tournament. And also the recent convincing show, in this match, their European handicap score is 2.18, lower than Molde’s 2.87, proving that the ability of the representative from Hungary is extremely high period.
- Select: Ferencvarosi TC FT
- Ferencvarosi TC: Dibusz, Blazic, Frimpong, Civic, Botka, Laidouni, Somalia, Kharatin, Nguen, Uzuni, Boli.
- Molde: Linde, Bjornbak, Sinyan, Pedersen, Kitolano, Hussain, Brynhildsen, Aursnes, Andersen, Christensen, Omoijuanfo.