Fleetwood Town vs Everton is a confrontation that will take place at 6:45 pm on September 23. This is a match in the 3rd round of the EFL Cup – British League Cup. Fleetwood Town vs Everton prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Wednesday 23rd September 2020
- Event: EFL Cup
- Stage: 3rd Round
- Location: Highbury Stadium
FLEETWOOD TOWN VS EVERTON PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Just the team that is playing in League One, but Fleetwood Town created a surprise in the match of 1/64 when they beat their opponents in the higher league, Wigan Athletic. The Highbury team did not face too much difficulty to defeat the lower-ranked team, Port Vale, with a score of 2-1 in the next round. This is an unexpected success for coach Joey Barton and his students.
- Fleetwood Town is not playing too well in League One when they only win 1 win and 1 defeat after the first 2 matches, their achievements will make them worry before this match.
- Opening the League Cup in the match of 1/32, Everton showed complete superiority compared to Salford City and did not take too much effort to win with an overwhelming 3-0 score. Coach Carlo Ancelotti and his students are extremely confident to go deep in this arena, they also reached the quarterfinals last season and only stopped before 1 Leicester City in high form.
- The 5-2 win over West Bromwich helped The Toffess have their second consecutive win and are sitting at the top of the Premier League.
FLEETWOOD TOWN VS EVERTON PREDICTION TIPS:
- Having 3 consecutive victories at home, but Fleetwood Town’s rivals all play in the mid-range so this achievement is not appreciated. Not to mention, Everton is unbeaten in the last 3 trips, most notably the victory over Tottenham not long ago. Therefore, there is no reason not to choose Everton in the upcoming match.
- Fleetwood Town vs Everton prediction: Everton -1.1/2
- Since entering the official tournament, Everton has fired a total of 9 goals after only 3 games, their defense is also well organized with only 2 goals lost. Fleetwood Town’s attackers are doing quite well with 8 goals in 5 games, but conceding 7 times shows that their defense is not effective. With those performances, Over will be a wise choice.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Fleetwood Town vs Everton prediction:
- Fleetwood Town vs Everton: 1 – 4
- Because the gap between the two classes that the two teams are in is quite far, this is only the first time they have encountered each other. Fleetwood Town is a rather unfamiliar name and it is certain that the class and quality of the Highbury home team cannot be compared with the opponent. This is also a challenge that is almost insurmountable for the home team.
- Select: Everton FT
- Fleetwood Town: Cairns, Hill, Stubbs, Andrew, Burns, Coutts, Madden, Whelan, Morris, Camps, Evans.
- Everton: Pickford, Keane, Mina, Digne, Coleman, Doucoire, Gomes, Allan, Rodriguez, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin.