The match review to the football Fluminense vs Flamengo prediction in Brasileiro Serie A about the two competing teams’ current performances and matches, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, qualities, table standings ranking, goal stats, and possible match results. Fluminense vs Flamengo prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 12:30 am on Wednesday 9th September 2020
- Event: Brasileiro Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Estadio do Maracana
- 09/03/2020 – Fluminense 1 – 1 Atletico Clube Goianiense (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – Fluminense 2 – 1 Vasco da Gama (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/26/2020 – Fluminense 3 – 0 Figueirense (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/06/2020 – Flamengo 2 – 1 Fortaleza (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/03/2020 – Bahia 3 – 5 Flamengo (H1: 2 – 3)
- 08/31/2020 – Santos 0 – 1 Flamengo (H1: 0 – 1)
- 07/16/2020 – Flamengo 0 – 1 Fluminense (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/13/2020 – Fluminense 1 – 2 Flamengo (H1: 0 – 1)
- 07/09/2020 – Fluminense 1 – 1 Flamengo (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / BRASILEIRO SERIE A
FLUMINENSE VS FLAMENGO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Fluminense has been in a quite stable form recently when being unbeaten in the last 4 consecutive matches with 3 wins and 1 draw, which includes 3 matches in this arena and the rest of the match. The national cup match with a 3-0 victory over a team playing in second place is Figueirense.
- In addition, they also have a very good home record when they have not lost a match this season on all fronts with 3 wins and 2 draws. With that achievement, coach Odair Hellmann’s army is in seventh place in the standings with 11 points, scoring 8 goals and receiving 7 goals, of which their weakness is in away matches when they get 3 points after 1 win and 2 loss.
- Flamengo is currently performing as expected to be the current champion of this tournament as they are getting 14 points after 8 matches with 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses, just behind the leading team Internacional 2 points and play more than 1 match. In addition, this team owns the best away record right now with 9 points after 4 matches.
- The more impressive is that if at the beginning of the season, the Maracana home team played very badly when they all lost, then 6 consecutive matches then they were unbeaten, even won the last 3 matches, scoring 8 goals and received 5 goals. In the last round, Flamengo defeated Fortaleza with a score of 2-1, worth mentioning that in that match they had a completely overwhelming stance, holding the ball 61% and the number of shots on target 4 times compared to this opponent.
This is a match that is said to have many karmic debts and possessing power does not have much difference. However, despite having home advantage and good performance recently, this is a confrontation that is expected to be not easy for Fluminense players because, in terms of stability, they are marginalized more.
In addition, in the last 4 encounters between these two teams, Flamengo was unbeaten with 3 wins and 2 draws, notably 3/4 of these matches took place in July. Therefore, the Fluminense vs Flamengo prediction believes that the home team of Maracana will leave with all 3 points on this trip.
Fluminense vs Flamengo prediction: Fluminense 1 – 2 Flamengo (H1: 1 – 0)
- Fluminense: Marcos Felipe de Freitas Monteiro, Rodrigo Junior Paula Silva, Digao, Egidio de Araujo Pereira Junior, Marcilio Florencia Mota Filho, Nino, Marcos Paulo Costa Do Nascimento, Hudson Rodrigues dos Santos, Lucas Felipe Calegari, Douglas Moreira Fagundes, Anderson Luiz de Carvalho Nene, Michel Araujo, Evanilson
- Flamengo: Gabriel Batista, Rodrigo Caio Coquette Russo, Leo Pereira, Mauricio Isla, Rene Rodrigues Martins, Thiago Maia Alencar Everton Augusto de Barros Ribeiro, Willian Souza Arao da Silva, Pedro Rocha Neves, Giorgian De Arrascaeta Benedetti, Pedro Guilherme Abreu dos Santos