Gamba Osaka vs Yokohama Marinos prediction – The highlight match of the 22nd round of the Japanese National Championship this year will be a meeting between Gamba Osaka and defending champions Yokohama Marinos. Gamba Osaka continued their excitement as they gently defeated 2nd place FC Tokyo with the minimum score. The 3 points obtained was the 6th consecutive time that the south representative has found 3 points.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 14th October 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 22nd
- Location: Suita City Football Stadium
- 10/07/2020 – Sagan Tosu 1 – 2 Gamba Osaka (H1: 0 – 2)
- 10/03/2020 – Gamba Osaka 2 – 0 Kashima Antlers (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Hiroshima Sanfrecce 1 – 2 Gamba Osaka (H1: 0 – 2)
- 10/07/2020 – Kashiwa Reysol 1 – 0 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Vissel Kobe 3 – 2Yokohama Marinos (H1: 2 – 1)
- 09/30/2020 – Sagan Tosu 1 – 1 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/23/2020 – Yokohama Marinos 1 – 2 Gamba Osaka (H1: 0 – 2)
- 08/31/2019 – Yokohama Marinos 3 – 1 Gamba Osaka (H1: 1 – 0)
- 02/23/2019 – Gamba Osaka 2 – 3 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 1 – 3)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
GAMBA OSAKA VS YOKOHAMA MARINOS PREDICTION & TIPS
- Gamba Osaka has been in a very stable state in recent years when during the last 5 rounds, they have all spent 3 points in each match, the most impressive of which is a 2-1 victory on the field Nagoya Grampus, the opponent they only got a draw in the first leg on the field with the score 2-2.
- With the recent impressive performance, Coach Miyamoto and his students temporarily climbed to 4th place in the standings with 38 points after 12 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses. It is even more remarkable that they are currently only 6 points behind the second-ranked team, FC Tokyo, but are playing 3 games less than this opponent and the chance of surpassing this opponent is huge.
- Yokohama Marinos is the current defending champion of this tournament but has not shown much in this year’s tournament. The proof is that they currently only have 34 points after 10 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses, and with 22 points less than the leading team, it is considered their duty to protect the throne this season was not possible.
- Even worse, the recent performance of the home team at Nissan Stadium is very bad when they have not enjoyed the joy of victory in three consecutive matches, in which they only draw 1 and lose 1 in 2 matches. Recently, in the other match, they lost 1-2 at home to Kashiwa Reysol in the match of the League Cup.
Gamba Osaka won 2-1 over this opponent in the first leg on away field in a match that played effectively despite only controlling the ball 35%. In addition, the performance of coach Miyamoto and his students is currently very good and is getting excited after 5 consecutive victories. Moreover, being held by Sagan Tosu and just lost to Vissel Kobe in the last two matches at home shows that Yokohama Marinos are having a lot of performance problems.
Therefore, the Gamba Osaka vs Yokohama Marinos prediction believes that the home team will be the team with better results in this confrontation and specifically a victory.
Gamba Osaka vs Yokohama Marinos prediction: Gamba Osaka 2 – 1 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 1 – 0)
- Gamba Osaka: Higashiguchi Masaki, Shunya Suganuma, Ryo Shinzato, Ryu Takao, Shinya Yajima, Yosuke Ideguchi, Shu Kurata, Yuya Fukuda, Ademilson Braga Bispo Jr, Hiroki Fujiharu, Kazuma Watanabe
- Yokohama Marinos: Yuji Kajikawa, Erik Nascimento de Lima, Shinnosuke Hatanaka, Theeraton Bunmathan, Marcos Junio Lima dos Santos, Kida Takuya, Ryuta Koike, Marcos Jun, Daizen Maeda, Takahiro Ogihara, Thiago Martins Bueno, Kota Watanabe