The match review to the football Gangwon FC vs Incheon United prediction in K-League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. Gangwon FC vs Incheon United prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 8:30 am on Sunday 6th September 2020
- Event: K-League
- Stage: Matchday 19th
- Location: Chuncheon Songam Sports Town
- 08/30/2020 – Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 1 – 2 Gangwon FC (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/22/2020 – Gangwon FC 0 – 0 Daegu FC (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/16/2020 – Gwangju Football Club 2 – 2 Gangwon FC (H1: 1 – 1)
- 08/29/2020 – Sangju Sangmu Phoenix 3 – 1 Incheon United (H1: 2 – 1)
- 08/22/2020 – Incheon United 1 – 0 Suwon Samsung Bluewings (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/16/2020 – Daegu FC 0 – 1 Incheon United (H1: 0 – 1)
- 06/05/2020 – Incheon United 1 – 2 Gangwon FC (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/29/2019 – Gangwon FC 2 – 2 Incheon United (H1: 2 – 0)
- 06/30/2019 – Incheon United 1 – 2 Gangwon FC (H1: 1 – 0)
GANGWON FC VS INCHEON UNITED PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Gangwon FC has just surprised when defeating defending champion Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors in the previous round on away field with a score of 2-1, the match that even their opponent’s goal is even higher with 8 shots on target compared to 6 times the home team has. This victory is also the third consecutive match that coach Kim Byung Soo and his students are unbeaten when there were 2 draws before, including a highly appreciated opponent, Daegu FC.
- Gangwon FC’s current performance is not bad, having taken 21 points after 5 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses, scored 22 goals and received 27 goals, of which the home record is better with 12 points after 8 games.
- Incheon United players have not once escaped the bottom line this season and currently, they have only 11 points after 2 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses, in which the biggest weakness of this team is that the attackers are too bad when they have only 11 goals after 18 matches.
- In addition, the recent away record of this team is also very bad when it only got 5 points after 1 win, 2 draws and 6 losses, in which the only victory was against Daegu FC with a minimum difference of 1-0 2 matches ago. The recent performance of coach Cho Seong Hwan and his students is improving when the two wins they have after the last 18 matches are in round 16 and 17.
Although progress is being made, it is not enough to help the confidence for Incheon United is not high and cannot cover the weakness they have shown since the beginning of the season so far. Meanwhile, with a record 10 points more than this opponent after just 18 matches and just beating the defending champion Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors on away field in the previous round, it will definitely help Gangwon FC get the confidence and excitement in this confrontation.
Therefore, the Gangwon FC vs Incheon United prediction believes that the home team will create a good position and will spend all 3 points in this match.
Gangwon FC vs Incheon United prediction: Gangwon FC 2 – 0 Incheon United (H1: 1 – 0)
- Gangwon FC: Lee Bum Soo, Lim Chai Min, Shin Se Gye, Young-Bin Kim, Kyung-Jung Kim, Lee Jae Gwon, Shin Kwang Hoon, Lee Ho In, Ko Mu Yeol, Jung Seok Hwa, Cho Jae Wan
- Incheon United: Lee Tae Hee, Yang Jun A, Oh Ban Suk, Yeon-su Kim, Kim Jun Yub, Kim Do Hyuk, Kim Sung Ju, Kim Joon Beom, Stefan Mugosa, Ji Eon Hak, Song Si Woo