Genoa vs Juventus Prediction | 2020/12/13 | Serie A

The next round in the Italian National Championship will take place the confrontation between Genoa vs Juventus. Let’s follow Genoa vs Juventus Prediction.

This is expected to be an extremely difficult match for the home team Genoa, when they have to host the defending champions of the tournament.

Genoa vs Juventus Prediction

MATCH INFORMATION:

  • Match date: 5:00pm on Sunday 13th December 2020
  • Event: Serie A
  • Stage: Matchday 11th
  • Location: Stadio Olimpico

HEAD TO HEAD:

 Genoa vs Juventus Prediction:

Asian handicap Genoa vs Juventus Prediction:

Handicap Odds: 1.25

  • Genoa vs Juventus handicap whole game: 1.01 / -1.25 / -0.85
  • Genoa vs Juventus 1st half handicap: 0.92 / -0.5 / -0.86

Currently, Genoa has fallen to the penultimate position on the Serie A chart when their score is only a meager 5 points. In the previous round, continued to be a weak face of Genoa when she welcomed Parma at home. At the end of the 90 minutes, coach and coach Rolando Maran lost 1-2.

Meanwhile, through 9 rounds of football played in the Italian national championship, Juventus is having a bad start to expectations. “Old Lady” has gained a total of 20 points, thereby, temporarily holding 4th place on the chart. In the recent match, Juventus took full advantage of home field to beat Torino with a minimum difference of 2-1.

In the next match, Juventus Team is considered the superior team when handicapping the other team.  

→ From the odds by CMD368 bookmaker, the best pick: Juventus –  

Over Under  

Odds: 2.75

Since 2016 until now, Genoa has had 10 encounters with Juventus in the framework of official tournaments in Italy. The almost absolute dominance of the head-to-head record is being established by the visitors compared to the home team when Juventus has 7 wins and only lost 2 matches against Genoa.

There have been 4 matches Over to play and only 1 match to Under are the statistics of Genoa’s results after the last 5 matches. On the other side of the front line, in the last 5 matches, Juventus has had a rate of Over only 20% and the remaining 80% of the matches are Under.

Therefore, our expert believes that Over will be optimal for investors in the next 90 minutes.

Prediction:  Pick Over

Genoa vs Juventus Prediction

Final Scores: Genoa vs Juventus Prediction 

→ Our prediction of the match result Genoa vs Juventus:

  • Genoa 0 – 2 Juventus (1st Half).
  • Genoa 0 – 3 Juventus  (Full Time).

1×2 Odds Betting

  • Odds from CMD368: 8.25 * 4.60 * 1.36
  • Select: Juventus to win (Full Time)

Genoa’s performance in the last 5 matches is extremely poor. The home team only owns 1 win and has lost 4 matches. On the Juventus side, the guests are still asserting the strength of the defending champion. “Bianconeri” has an unbeaten streak with 3 wins and 2 draws after the last 5 matches.

The CMD368 European Odds shows 8.25 * 4.60 * 1.36. These rates in turn correspond to the chances of the Genoa home team winning and losing. Looking at the performance of the two teams, it is not surprising that Juventus is the team that has received higher ratings from the experts.