Genoa vs Torino prediction – The match-up for the third round of Serie A will take place between Genoa and Turin on November 4, 2020. Against the opponent who is at the bottom of the rankings and has yet to win. Can Genoa successfully use her advantage to end the series of unsuccessful matches against Torino last time?
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Wednesday 4th November 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Luigi Ferraris
STANDING / SERIE A
GENOA VS TORINO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Genoa just got 3 points at the beginning of the season this year. Currently, coach Rolando Maran’s army is ranked 11th on the rankings. In the last 5 matches, Vecchio Balordo only got 1 win and 1 loss in the domestic league. Left, the home team Luigi Ferraris has 2 wins in the friendly tournament.
- In the second round of Serie A, Genoa had a move as a guest against Napoli. Before the home team is appreciated, a predetermined defeat for this team. At the end of 90 minutes, Genoa received a 0-6 defeat against Napoli. That result caused Vecchio Balordo to lose at 0: 1 3/4 odds.
- Torino is showing a very poor face this season. Marco Giampaolo’s army experienced 2 consecutive defeats. Toro is one of the teams that have not had any scores this season.
- Over the weekend, Torino faced a strong rival of the tournament, Atalanta. It is very difficult for the home team to get points in this match. 90 minutes ended, Torino lost 2-4 to Atalanta. That failure caused Toro to fail at 1: 0.
- Genoa will be played at home in the third round of the Italian football tournament. Both of these teams have not been in good form at the beginning of this season, so the bookie does not give a handicap rate in this match.
- This weekend, Genoa will host Torino at home. The dealer only gives the odds for this match. The odds of the two teams respectively will be 1.82-2.05.
Genoa vs Torino prediction: Torino FT
- Genoa’s attacker has scored 4 goals after 2 matches with a performance of 2 goals/match. However, the defense of Vecchio Balordo has conceded 7 goals. The goal difference in coach Rolando Maran’s army is -3 goals. Statistics of the last 5 matches, the home team Luigi Ferraris scored 11 goals and conceded 9 goals. Particularly in the second round of Serie A, Genoa lost 6 goals.
- On the away side, the ability to hunt goals is a painful problem for Torino that has not been able to overcome this season. 2 goals that Toro has just scored after 2 games are equivalent to 1 goal/game. However, the defense of the army of Marco Giampaolo continued to show their laxity when conceding five times. The goal difference at this time of the home team Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino is -3 goals.
- Select: Under 2.5 FT
Genoa vs Torino prediction: Genoa 0 – 1 Torino
- From 1993 onwards, these two teams had a total of 38 encounters in all competitions. In particular, Genoa won 11 victories and that number on the Torino side was 15. This pair also experienced 12 matches regardless of victory. Genoa’s win rate is 30%, Torino’s is 40% and the draw is 30%. In the past, both of these teams had a strong victory over their opponents.
- The last meeting of these two teams took place in the 2019/2020 season. Genoa has a trip to Torino’s home field. It was the poor performance away from home that made the Rolando Maran army 0-3 against Toro. This was Genoa’s 3rd defeat against Torino in 5 recent confrontations.
- Genoa vs Torino prediction: Torino FT
- Genoa: Marchetti, Goldaniga, Masiello, Biraschi, Zappacosta, Badelj, Zajc, Lerager, Pjaca, Pellegrini, Destro
- Torino: Sirigu, N’Koulou, Bremer, Murru, Vojvoda, Rincon, Meite, Linetty, Belotti, Berenguer, Zaza