The match review to the football HamKam vs Raufoss prediction in 1st Divisjon about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. HamKam vs Raufoss prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Tuesday 8th September 2020
- Event: 1st Divisjon
- Stage: Matchday 14th
- Location: Briskeby
- 08/30/2020 – Stjordals Blink 0 – 1 HamKam (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/27/2020 – HamKam 0 – 2 Tromso IL (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/24/2020 – Sandnes Ulf 1 – 2 HamKam (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/30/2020 – Raufoss 3 – 1 Asane Fotball (H1: 2 – 1)
- 08/27/2020 – Sandnes Ulf 2 – 1 Raufoss (H1: 1 – 1)
- 08/24/2020 – Raufoss 1 – 1 Ullensaker/Kisa IL (H1: 0 – 1)
- 06/25/2020 – HamKam 2 – 2 Raufoss (H1: 0 – 2)
- 01/25/2020 – Raufoss 2 – 1 HamKam (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/19/2019 – Raufoss 1 – 2 HamKam (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / 1ST DIVISION
HAMKAM VS RAUFOSS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- HamKam is currently the team with the worst performance at the moment when they only have 10 points after 2 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses, of which their strength is the attack when they have scored 22 goals. Only 1 goal behind the leading team in the league table. However, the defenders are too bad when they have received 30 goals and the last match is also the only match this season they have not conceded, which is a 1-0 victory in the Stjordals Blink away trip.
- In addition, the recent performance of the team only at Briskeby Gressbane is much better at the beginning of the season when in the last 5 consecutive rounds they only lost 1, drew 2 and won 2, worth mentioning as the only failure. Especially during a trip to the field of the top team Tromso IL.
- Raufoss unexpectedly defeated Asena Football in the last round with a score of 3-1 in the reception of this opponent at home, thereby cutting off the previous bad series with 7 consecutive rounds draw and lose. This season, coach Christian Johnsen and his students have not yet won any away from home when they only have 2 draws and 5 losses, before that 1 draw and 1 loss against the opponent in this friendly match series before the tournament.
- With that poor performance, this team is ranked 11th in the standings with 14 points after 3 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses, scoring a total of 19 goals and receiving 20 goals.
Although HamKam’s current performance is worse than this opponent, it is only 4 points behind 13 matches and their performance over the past time is much better when only submitting to each leading team. The top of the chart at this time is Tromso IL. In addition to playing at home and the recent head-to-head record is better than the opponent with 1 draw and 1 win, it is clear that the Briskeby Gressbane team is being appreciated, even the betting world.
Also, the home team is on the top. For those reasons, the HamKam vs Raufoss prediction shows that the home team can absolutely get 3 points in this match.
HamKam vs Raufoss prediction: HamKam 2 – 0 Raufoss (H1: 1 – 0)
- HamKam: Lars Jendal, Rubén Alegre, Vetle Skjaervik, Steinar Strömnes, Kristian Strande, Markus Solbakken, Markus Solbakken, Kristian Lönstad Onsrud, Tobias Hammer Svendsen, Jonas Enkerud, Marcus Pedersen
Raufoss: Ole Kristian Lauvli, Salomon Owusu, Marius Alm, Edvard Race, Stian Simenstad, Nicolai Fremstad, Lasse Berg Johnsen, Emil Breivik, Emil Breivik, Ryan Doghman, Ikhsan Fandi, Hakon Björdal Leine