The match review to the football Haugesund vs Molde prediction in the Tippeligaen of Norway with reference to the 2 competing teams’ performances and recent matches of the teams, the stats of the upcoming matches, table standings ranking,H2H & goal stats and match possible match result.
The suggested prediction shall all be regarded to put down an effective bet on this match.
2020-07-11 18:00 HAUGESUND – MOLDE
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Saturday 11th July 2020
- Event: Eliteserien
- Stage: Matchday 7th
- Location: Haugesund Stadion
HAUGESUND – MOLDE MATCHES:
Let’s compare 2 teams:
- Haugesund is only 8 points with 10th place on the chart at the moment. In addition, on the home side, after losing the first 2 series, they were unbeaten in 4 consecutive rounds, despite good performance, but with too many draws, this team did not rise. rise to the top of the lead.
- The next difficult game will really come to the host when they have to face Molde who is playing very well at this time, so the chances of winning the host’s point are very slim.
- Last season, Molde brought a big shock when they took the throne in the Norwegian league 2019. After 5 long years of waiting, they can finally enjoy the full joy. Of course, Mr. Moe’s teachers and students became one of the best candidates in the fight for the throne.
- So far this team is still doing a good job of their own. Currently, after 6 rounds they are getting 16 points and are ranked 2nd in the rankings now.
Haugesund vs Molde Prediction tips:
First Half Haugesund vs Molde prediction
- According to experts, Molde is still superior to Haugesund in all aspects and past confrontation is no exception. Because remember, in 16 encounters in the past to present, Haugesund has only won 3 times, the rest they lost 7 and draw 6. And need to emphasize one thing that in 7 wins of Molde before Haugesund, there are 6 matches which are the most recent consecutive matches. In addition, in the last 3 times as a guest at Haugesund’s yard, Molde also won all 3 matches.
- Therefore, it may be difficult but Molde is still believed to win all 3 points after leaving today.
- The first half match in this match is 1.25 with 1.14 odds for the OVER and 0.75 for UNDER, the visiting players have a stronger attack so they will play quickly from the beginning, and the goal will come to them. However, the odds are quite high at 1.25 so it is safer to choose UNDER.
Our Haugesund vs Molde prediction for this match is:
- First half ratio: Haugesund 0-1 Molde
- Asian half match 1: Molde -0.25
- O/U: Under
H2 Haugesund vs Molde prediction
- The hosts’ performance is quite good when the last 5 matches they won 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss. With the performance is not so good in the past, the homeowners are being assessed weaker, the offensive play is not really good when they score 6 goals while the defense has conceded 10 goals, The next round will still be played away, so there are not many opportunities to win points for Haugesund.
- The form of the visitors is quite stable when the last 5 matches they won 4 wins and 1 draw. Molde still holds its position as a strong team with no better results after the first 6 rounds of this season. Specifically, the visitors are currently unbeaten in all 6 series of the opening game in the 2020 season with 5 victories and 1 draw. As such, Molde’s performance is only inferior to that of Bodo, the top team with 6 wins. The next match with his superior force, the trust the visitors will get 3 points in the next match.
- The head-to-head performances of the two teams in the last 5 matches are in favor of the away team as they have won all 5 matches. With the outstanding confrontation achievement and the force much appreciated, the visitors will be confident in playing well and winning in this match.
Our Haugesund vs Molde Prediction:
- Full time Goals: Haugesund 0-2 Molde
- Asian handicap full time: Molde -0.5
- O/U full-time: Under
Final Score Prediction
- Haugesund vs Molde H1: 0 – 1
- H2 Haugesund vs Molde: 0 – 1
- Haugesund: B. Hansen, H. Sandvik, Pedersen, M. Desler, K. Velde, Fredriksen, Nilsen, Krygard, N. Sandberg, Ammitzboll, B. Kallman.
- Molde: A. Linde, M. Bjornbak, J. Kitolano, M. Ellingsen, M. Eikrem, H. Wingo, E. Hussain, F. Aursnes, E. Hestad, E. Andersen, L. James.