Hiroshima Sanfrecce vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction – The match of the 22nd round of this year’s Japanese national championship will be the encounter between Hiroshima Sanfrecce and Kawasaki Frontale. Sanfrece Hiroshima continues to be on top form with a 3-2 away win over Shimizu S Pulse.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 14th October 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 22nd
- Location: Hiroshima Big Arch
- 10/03/2020 – Sagan Tosu 0 – 3 Hiroshima Sanfrecce (H1: 0 – 2)
- 09/27/2020 – Gamba Osaka 2 – 1 Hiroshima Sanfrecce(H1: 2 – 1)
- 09/23/2020 – Hiroshima Sanfrecce 2 – 0 Oita Trinita (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/07/2020 – FC Tokyo 2 – 0 Kawasaki Frontale (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/03/2020 – Kawasaki Frontale 3 – 1 Cerezo Osaka (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Kawasaki Frontale 1 – 0 Shonan Bellmare (H1: 1 – 0)
- 03/13/2020 – Kawasaki Frontale 5 – 1 Hiroshima Sanfrecce (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/02/2019 – Kawasaki Frontale 2 – 1 Hiroshima Sanfrecce (H1: 1 – 0)
- 07/31/2019 – Hiroshima Sanfrecce 3 – 2 Kawasaki Frontale (H1: 2 – 0)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
HIROSHIMA SANFRECCE VS KAWASAKI FRONTALE PREDICTION & TIPS
- Hiroshima Sanfrecce is making a lot of progress compared to the early part of the season when in the last 7 matches they won 4, drew 1 and lost only 2, but one of the two defeats was a huge defeat with a score of 1-5 against this opponent in the first leg.
- In the last round, they did not take too much strength to destroy Sagan Tosu with a 3-goal gap in the reception of this opponent. One of the other strengths of coach Hiroshi Jofoku’s army is that they play at home, where they have had a very good record in recent years with winning 3, drawing 2 and losing only 1 in 6 last matches.
- Kawasaki Frontale is showing their terrifying strength in this year’s tournament when they are currently on the top spot with 56 points after 18 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, the only opponent. They subdued is Nagoya Grampus with a score of 0-1 on the away field.
- The recent performance of coach Toru Oniki and his students is extremely convincing when they have won all the last 8 rounds, including up to 5 matches they won with a difference of 2 goals or more. However, it is not without weaknesses in this team, especially when they just witnessed their defeat against FC Tokyo in the League Cup match a week ago.
Being firmly on top of the ranking with a distance of up to 12 points compared to chasing opponents and playing less than 2 matches will help Kawasaki Frontale extremely comfortable in the upcoming matches. Against an opponent who is much lower than them when it is 28 points less and each won 5-1 in the first leg a month ago helps the home team more confident.
Moreover, Kawasaki Frontale also has a good away record when they have won all 5 last matches, including 4 wins with a difference of 2 goals or more. Therefore, the Hiroshima Sanfrecce vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction believes that winning for the visitors is not a too difficult task.
Hiroshima Sanfrecce vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction: Hiroshima Sanfrecce 1 – 3 Kawasaki Frontale (H1: 0 – 1)
- Hiroshima Sanfrecce: Takuto Hayashi, Hayato Araki, Yuki Nogami, Sho Sasaki, Shunki Higashi, Hayao Kawabe, Yusuke Chajima, Toshihiro Aoyama, Yuya Asano, Tsukasa Morishima, Ryo Nagai
- Kawasaki Frontale: Jung Sung Ryong, Ienaga Akihiro, Jesiel Cardoso Miranda, Leandro Damiao da Silva dos Santos, Hidemasa Morita, Manabu Saito, Ao Tanaka, Kyohei Noborizato, Yasuto Wakisaka, Shogo Taniguchi, Miki Yamane