HJK Helsinki vs RoPS Rovaniemi prediction about the match between HJK Helsinki vs RoPS Rovaniemi in the 18th round of Veikkausliiga – Finnish National Championship, which took place at 3:30 pm on September 28, 2020.
- Match date: 3:30 pm on Monday 28th September 2020
- Event: Veikkausliiga
- Stage: Matchday 18th
- Location: Helsinki Football Stadium
- 09/24/2020 – HJK Helsinki 2 – 2 TPS Turku (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/20/2020 – Honka Espoo 0 – 0 HJK Helsinki (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/13/2020 – Ilves Tampere 1 – 2 HJK Helsinki (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/23/2020 – FC Haka 0 – 2 RoPS Rovaniemi (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/20/2020 – RoPS Rovaniemi 0 – 2 KuPs (H1: 0 – 2)
- 09/12/2020 – RoPS Rovaniemi 1 – 3 Honka Espoo (H1: 0 – 2)
- 08/22/2020 – RoPS Rovaniemi 0 – 1 HJK Helsinki (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/01/2019 – HJK Helsinki 2 – 2 RoPS Rovaniemi (H1: 1 – 1)
- 05/31/2019 – RoPS Rovaniemi 0 – 1 HJK Helsinki (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / VEIKKAUSLIIGA
HJK HELSINKI VS ROPS ROVANIEMI PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- A victory will help HJK Helsinki feel more secure at the top of the rankings when they are only 1 point ahead of their opponent KuPS but have played 2 more games. Their recent performance has also declined compared to the previous period when the last 4 rounds they only won 1, drew 2 and lost 1, which only defeated the underrated team IIves Tampere with the score is close to 2-1 and lost to HIFK.
- The most effective time of the Bort Arena home team is 4 rounds from round 11 to round 14 with 4 consecutive wins, including a victory over the opponent in this match. Currently, they have only lost 2 matches, that is against Inter Turku and HIFK.
- RoPS Rovaniemi is still the team with the worst performance in the tournament this year when it only got 5 points after 1 win, 3 draws and 14 losses, in which the only victory was against FC Haka in the previous round, the team is next to them right now.
- The recent victory of coach Vesa Tauriainen and his students is also their only match at the moment without conceding, even in the previous 5 consecutive matches, they all received 2 or more goals in each match. This season, RoPS Rovaniemi played a total of 8 away matches, resulting in 7 loss and 1 win over FC Haka, which is also the team that in the first leg they drew 2-2 at home.
Although HJK Helsinki is not in a good shape compared to the previous period, it is undeniable that the level and strength of HJK Helsinki are completely superior to this opponent. The evidence is that the two teams are currently at the ends of the standings and the score gap has reached 30 points after 17 rounds. Also in the first leg at home, FC Haka lost 0-1 to this opponent and on this trip, things are likely to get worse for them when the opponent is very determined to consolidate the leading position in the rankings.
Therefore, the HJK Helsinki vs RoPS Rovaniemi prediction believes that the home team will not take too much strength to win convincingly against this opponent.
HJK Helsinki vs RoPS Rovaniemi prediction: HJK Helsinki 2 – 0 RoPS Rovaniemi (H1: 0 – 0)
- HJK Helsinki: Nikolai Alho, Hugo Oliver Keto, Lucas Lingman, Bubacar Djalo, Valtteri Moren, Daniel O” Shaughnessy, Roope Riski, Luis Carlos Murill, Atomu Tanaka, Riku Riski, Tim Vayrynen
- RoPS Rovaniemi: Enoch Banza, Juho Hyvarinen, Kalle Katz, Rasmus Degerman, Aleksandr Kokko, Matias Niemela, Jussi Niska, Eetu Muinonen, Atte Sihvonen, Youness Rahimi, Joonas Vahtera