The match review to the football Hungary vs Russia prediction in UEFA Nations League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. Hungary vs Russia prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Sunday 6th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Ferenc Puskas
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
HUNGARY VS RUSSIA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- After 6 matches last season, Hungary won 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats, with 2nd place and 10 points in hand helped them get promoted to League B this season. With teams that have the upper hand in the 3rd League B group at the moment, the chances of coach Marco Rossi and his students competing for the first place will become extremely difficult.
- A very good start with 2 wins and 1 draw in the first 3 matches, but the disastrous 0-2 defeat to Sweden caused Russia to fall to second place and lost the promotion ticket to the opponent’s hand. The goal that Coach Stanislav Cherchesov set for his students is the highest position in Group 3 of League B this season.
In terms of performance and tradition, Hungary certainly can not match the Russian team, not to mention that the Aries team is still the number 1 candidate in group 3. Playing at home is likely not can be of great help to teachers and teachers Marco Rossi, so 3 points will not be too out of reach of the guests.
HUNGARY VS RUSSIA PREDICTION TIPS:
- Stability is still very lacking for Hungary with only winning 3 but losing 2 out of the last 5 reception, it will make them unable to rest assured when facing the Russian team holding a series of 4 consecutive wins on away field. Therefore, it is not difficult to see that the Russian bears are the right choice.
- Hungary vs Russia prediction: Russia -1/2 FT
- Possessing a series of not really impressive matches in recent times, the Hungarian attack did not show efficiency when only scoring 3 goals in 5 matches, the defense had a worse performance with 9 times having to go into the net to pick up the ball. That will be the basis for the strikers of the Russian team to focus on exploiting.
- Select: Over 2.1/4
Hungary vs Russia prediction:
- Hungary vs Russia: 1 – 3
- In addition to the superior level, what makes the Russian team confident in 1 victory is a much better head-to-head achievement when winning 2 victories and only one time being held by the opponent. Not to mention, coach Stanislav Cherchesov’s army always does their job well every time they march to Hungary, so they are the plan that should be trusted.
- Select: Russia FT
- Hungary: Peter Gulacsi, Botond Barath, Adam Lang, Gergo Lovrencsics, Zsolt Nagy, Adam Nagy, Balazs Dzsudzsak, Mate Patkai, Roland Sallai, Dominik Szoboszlai, Adam Szalai.
- Russia: Anton Shunin, Giorgi Djikia, Maksim Aleksandrovich Belyayev, Sergey Petrov, Fedor Kudryashov, Magomed Ozdoev, Daler Kuzyaev, Aleksei Miranchuk, Artem Dzyuba, Alexey Ionov, Zelimkhan Bakaev.