The match review to the football IF Elfsborg vs Ostersunds FK prediction in Allsvenskan about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The IF Elfsborg vs Ostersunds FK prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 12:30 pm on Sunday 23rd August 2020
- Event: Allsvenskan
- Stage: Matchday 17th
- Location: Borås Arena
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / ALLSVENSKAN
IF ELFSBORG VS OSTERSUNDS FK PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Round 17 of the Allsvenskan League, Ostersunds FK will have a trip as a guest on IF Elfsborg’s field with little hope for a beneficial result.
- Yes, IF Elfsborg is an impressive emerging name this year, going through 16 rounds of the Borås Arena home field to get 2nd place on the standings with 31 points in hand and 4 points away from the top team. Although the gap is not easy to fill, in the next round, only having to meet the cramped team in the lower half of the standings is an opportunity for IF Elfsborg to close the distance and secure their position.
- On the away side, 2 recent wins helped Ostersunds FK get out of the danger area. With 18 points in the hands of coach Amir Azrafsha and his students is temporarily ranked 9th. However, the gap with the red light team is 5 points, a gap that can be knocked out at any time if they lack concentration. And in the next round will have to play on the field of IF Elfsborg signaling a difficult match with coach Amir Azrafsha and his students.
- The 1st half handicap is set by the Asian bookie as 0.5 with the home team. The two teams have just had a match not long ago with IF Elfsborg’s result winning on the field of Ostersunds FK. With what is clearly showing victory, it is only a matter of time for coach Jimmy Thelin. Having a home-field advantage along with gliding gameplay, IF Elfsborg vs Ostersunds FK prediction believes that fans do not have to wait long for the table to open in the first half.
IF Elfsborg vs Ostersunds FK prediction:
- H1 score: IF Elfsborg 1-0 Ostersunds FK
- H1 Asian handicap: IF Elfsborg -0.5
- H1 Over/Under: Under
- H1 European odds: IF Elfsborg HT
- IF Elfsborg is in an impressive performance with the last 8 unbeaten matches (5 wins, 2 draws). Looking at the 19 matches that have passed in all competitions this team has only one defeat. The recent remarkable achievements come from the attackers when they scored throughout the game, in the last 5 rounds this team has 12 goals. In terms of the home field alone, the Boras Arena owner has 5 wins and 5 draws in the last 10 opening matches.
- In the future, with 2 recent wins, it can be seen that Ostersunds FK is gradually improving their performance. However, before that, Amir Azrafshan’s army had a series of 6 unsuccessful matches, most of which came from the defense. On the away front, Ostersunds FK, although not failed in the last 4 flights, Ostersunds FK has 3 draws in it.
- The whole match handicap is set by the Asian bookie to be 1.25 with the handicap as the host. Ownership of public goods exploded, the IF Elfsborg vs Ostersunds FK prediction found that IF Elfsborg had a perfect basis to increase the gap in this second half when Ostersunds FK was facing many problems in defense. Therefore, IF Elfsborg will be a reliable choice for the Asian handicap.
- The odds of Over/Under whole game are set by the Asian bookie to be 3.0 with a rate of 2.02 and 1.80 respectively for Over and Under. Statistics show that up to 4/5 matches, the first match ends with a maximum of 2 vibrating net per match. Moreover, the same scenario also takes place in the last 6/7 matches of the away team. Therefore, choosing Under3.0 is a reasonable choice.
IF Elfsborg vs Ostersunds FK prediction:
- FT score: IF Elfsborg 2-0 Ostersunds FK
- FT Asian handicap: IF Elfsborg -1.25
- FT Over/Under: Under
- FT European odds: IF Elfsborg FT
- IF Elfsborg: Tim Rönning, Leo Väisänen, Gustav Henriksson, Johan Larsson, Simon Strand, Robert Gojani, Sivert Heltne Nilsen, Rasmus Alm, Jesper Karlsson, Simon Olsson, Per Frick.
- Ostersunds: Keita, Kadiri, Colkett, Rewan Amin, Haugan, Isherwood, Kroon, Horberg, Ssewankambo, Sundberg, Weymans.