IK Sirius vs Falkenbergs prediction about the match between IK Sirius vs Falkenbergs in the 21st round of Allsvenskan – Swedish National Championship, which took place at 5:00 pm on September 21, 2020.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Monday 21st September 2020
- Event: Allsvenskan
- Stage: Matchday 21st
- Location: Strandvallen
- 09/15/2020 – Hacken 1 – 1 IK Sirius (H1: 0 – 0 )
- 08/29/2020 – Varbergs BoIS FC 2 – 0 IK Sirius (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/22/2020 – IK Sirius 3 – 1 Hammarby (H1: 3 – 1)
- 09/18/2020 – Falkenbergs 2 – 0 Varbergs BoIS FC (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/13/2020 – Falkenbergs 0 – 3 IFK Goteborg (H1: 0 – 2)
- 08/29/2020 – Ostersunds FK 2 – 1 Falkenbergs (H1: 2 – 0)
- 07/03/2020 – Falkenbergs 1 – 2 IK Sirius (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/14/2019 – IK Sirius 2 – 0 Falkenbergs (H1: 1 – 0)
- 04/25/2019 – Falkenbergs 0 – 0 IK Sirius (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / ALLSVENSKAN
IK SIRIUS VS FALKENBERGS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Only having to welcome a team ranked in the penultimate position at this time will help IK Sirius gain certain confidence. In addition, their recent performance is quite good when the last 8 consecutive rounds they won 3, drew 4 and lost only 1, of which the only defeat was against Varbergs BoIS FC on away field with a score of 0 – 2, remember this is a team that is in very good shape with all the last 3 wins.
- With these achievements, currently, coach Henrik Rydstrom and his students have 29 points after 7 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses, and if they spend all 3 points in this confrontation, they will equal points with the 4th team is IFK Norrkoping and only lost in sub-stats.
- Falkenbergs just had a 2-0 victory over the top performers Varbergs BoIS FC, thereby cutting off the previous bad series with 7 consecutive matches only bringing 2 points after 2 draws and 5 defeats. The last win is also a victory over an opponent they lost 1-3 in the first leg. The recent away record of coach Hans Eklund and his students is very bad when all 3 recent matches away from home have been empty.
- With such poor performance, Falkenbergs is currently in the penultimate position of the standings with 16 points after 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses, in which the attackers did not perform badly when they scored 22 goals. and the defense received 33 goals.
The recent rare victory has not been able to cover the comprehensive weakness of Falkenbergs players since the beginning of the season until now. In addition, the fact that being a guest on the field of an opponent is 13 points higher than them and also playing more than 1 game shows that the difference in the strength of the two teams is very large.
Moreover, the head-to-head record of IK Sirius is completely overwhelming compared to this opponent when they both won the last 2 encounters, in which they won 2-0 at home and in the first leg this season won 2-1 away. Therefore, the IK Sirius vs Falkenbergs prediction believes that the home team can completely spend 3 points in this confrontation.
IK Sirius vs Falkenbergs prediction: IK Sirius 2 – 0 Falkenbergs (H1: 0 – 0)
- IK Sirius: Lukas Jonsson, Adam Stahl, Axel Bjornstrom, Tim Bjorkstrom, Hjalmar Ekdal, Nahom Netabay, Jamie Roche, Elias Andersson, Sugi, Mohammed Saeid, Stefano Vecchia Holmquist
- Falkenbergs: Viktor Noring, Jacob Ericsson, Gregoire Amiot, Carl Johansson, Axel Noren, Tobias Englund, John Bjorkengren, Christoffer Carlsson, Nsima Peter, Edi Sylisufaj, Kalle Soderstrom