The reviews to the football Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen prediction in Europa League about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: Monday 10 August at 21:00 CEST
- Event: European Europa League quarter-finals
- Location: Düsseldorf Arena in Düsseldorf
- Stage: quarter-finals
Inter Milan’s performance
Inter Milan’s last 5 matches: DWWWW
Inter Milan has the right to be confident for the next match when they have a stable performance. With his last 5 matches, Inter Milan did not lose a single match. Spreading the entire arena, the Nerazzurri were unbeaten for 9 consecutive matches. In which they won 6 and drew 3 matches.
The form of Bayer Leverkusen
The last 5 matches of Bayer Leverkusen: WLWLW
If the opponent is playing well, Leverkusen makes fans worried about his recent performance. With the last 5 matches, Leverkusen also won 3 but lost 2 times. So Leverkusen’s loss rate is 40%. Besides, the home team of BayArena also lost the final DFB Pokal against Bayern Munich.
Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction recommendation:
- Odds of Over Under: 2.5
- Inter Milan has confidence with the fulcrum of defense in the Europa League arena. After 3 matches played, the Giuseppe Meazza home team has only conceded once. That result indicates the average number of goals lost is 0.3. Meanwhile, attackers scored 6 goals, corresponding to 2 goals / game.
- On the other side of the front line, Leverkusen played 4 matches in this year’s tournament. In which the number of goals that Leverkusen players own is 9 with a corresponding performance of 2.25 goals / game. In terms of defense, they lost 0.75 goals / match.
- Considering the last 5 matches of Inter Milan, only 1 match appeared 3 or more goals. Meanwhile 2/5 of Leverkusen’s recent matches have a total of over 2. In addition, the odds of winning over a 2.5 match in C2 with Inter Milan and Leverkusen are 33.3% – 75% respectively
- The odds of O/U are 2.5. When the match has 3 or more goals, the player who bets on the OVER door will WIN money. The rate of eating money for OVER and Small is 1.81 – 1.97.
Inter Milan is confident for the ticket to continue
Considering the 2.25 O/U match, 50% of Wolves’ matches in the Europa League Win OVER. On the contrary, 33.3% of the match was the presence of Sevilla odds of O/U given is 2.25. When the match has 3 or more goals, the player who bets on the Over door will win money. The rate of winning money for Over and Under is 1.85 – 1.93.
The best Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction:
- OVER 1 HT
- OVER 2.5 FT
Asian handicap Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction:
- Asian handicap: 0: 1/4
- In the last 1/8 Europa League round, Inter Milan eliminated La Liga’s representative, Getafe. The final score is 2-0 for teachers and coach Antonio Conte. Besides, Inter Milan also won the match when accepting 0.75 goals. Their odds of winning in C2 this season are 66.7%.
- After beating Rangers 3-1 at the opponent’s field in the first leg, Leverkusen had a great advantage when returning home. However, the German team only won 1-0. This causes the player to set Leverkusen to a tie because the homeowner accepts 1 goal.
- The odds are set by the Asian bookie to be 0: 1/4. Inter Milan is on the upper hand, accepting 0.25 goals. If Inter Milan wins, players bet on this team will win money. The odds for Inter Milan and Bayer Leverkusen are 1.87 – 1.95, respectively.
Best Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction:
- Inter Milan -0.25 HT
- Inter Milan -025 FT
- European odds: 2.15 * 3.4 * 3.2
- The history of confrontation between Inter Milan and Bayer Leverkusen is not too thick as other matches. The total number of encounters between these two teams is just number 2. Those are the 2002/03 Champions League matches. Notably victories are called Inter Milan.
- The odds that the European sportsbook has fixed are 2.15, 3.4 and 3.2. The three odds above correspond to the results Inter Milan won, drew and lost.
- Inter Milan to win FT
Predict the Scores:
- H1 Inter Milan 1-1 Bayer Leverkusen
- Inter Milan 2-1 Bayer Leverkusen Full Time
Line-up expected Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen
Inter Milan is only without Vecino because of a knee injury. Meanwhile, Amiri on the Leverkusen side had to isolate and Paulinho was injured.
Inter Milan (3-2-3-2): Bastoni – Handanovic, Barella – Young, Vrij, Godin – Gagliardini, Brozovic, Lukaku, D’Ambrosio – Martinez,
Coach: Antonio Conte
Bayer Leverkusen (4-2-3-1): Aranguiz – Diaby, Hradecky – Sinkgraven, Tapsoba, Havertz, L. Bender – Palacios, Demirbay – Volland, S. Bender,