The match review to the football Internacional vs Ceara prediction in Brasileiro Serie A about the two competing teams’ current performances and matches, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, qualities, table standings ranking, goal stats, and possible match results. Internacional vs Ceara prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 10:15 pm on Thursday 10th September 2020
- Event: Brasileiro Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Estadio Beira-Rio
STANDING / BRASILEIRO SERIE A
INTERNACIONAL VS CEARA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Internacional is having the most impressive start to the season this year when they are currently leading the standings with 17 points after 5 wins, 2 draws and only 1 loss, of which the only failure is in the trip on Fluminense’s field in the 3rd round with a score of 1-2, the match where they had a good position and lead the opponent but could not take advantage of that advantage.
- In addition, in the last round, despite being much more appreciated than Bahia, the Beira Rio home team was held 2-2 by this opponent at home, that match they were equalizer in 90 + 7 minutes and hold the ball 62%, the number of chances completely overwhelmed the visitors.
- Ceara is a team that is not appreciated for their strength when they currently only have 10 points after 3 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses, in which their away performance is worse when losing 2 and winning 1. Coach Guto Ferreira and his students had a bad start to the season when the first 4 matches they did not have the joy of winning when they only drew against Gremio and lost the remaining 3 matches.
- In the next 3 games, they won but could not maintain that form by losing at home in the last round against Santos, a loss that could not be more dramatic with a goal in the 9th minute and after. It was a tense and dramatic game when each side even received 2 red cards at the end of the match.
INTERNACIONAL VS CEARA PREDICTION TIPS:
- Bahia’s tie in the last match is not too bad compared to what the Internacional players have shown since the beginning of the season so far. Being a team with the best performance right now and very good performance with 5 consecutive unbeaten matches recently shows that the advantage that the home team over the visitors is completely overwhelmed, not to mention Ceara, there is no stability in performance. Therefore, failure is predicted for coach Guto Ferreira and his students during this guest trip.
- Internacional vs Ceara prediction: Internacional -1 FT
- Besides being the best performing team at the moment, Internacional also has the best scoring performance with 13 goals after 8 matches. In addition, their defense began to reveal their weaknesses when they only received 5 goals at the moment, but 3 of them came from the last 2 matches. The scoring performance of the Ceara players is also very good when they got 9 goals in the last 5 matches on all fronts. Therefore, the ability to be Over in this confrontation is very easy to happen.
- Select: Over 2
Internacional vs Ceara prediction:
- Internacional vs Ceara: 3 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- Currently, after 8 matches, Internacional is 7 points ahead of this opponent and is in better form and home advantage. In addition, the confidence for the home team is also strengthened when it is one of the two teams with the highest winning rate today with 75%, while Ceara is only 37%. In addition, at the last 2 times to welcome this opponent at home, the victory belonged to Internacional. Therefore, the above bet will be a wise choice.
- Select: Internacional FT
- Internacional: Marcelo Lomba do Nascimento, Rodrigo Modesto da Silva Moledo, Victor Cuesta, Rodinei Marcelo de Almeida, Moises Roberto Barbosa, Gustavo Nonato Santana, Patrick Bezerra Do Nascimento, Joao Lucas De Souza Cardoso, Martín Nicolás Sarrafiore, Marcos Guilherme de Almeida Santos Matos, Bruno Conceicao Praxedes
- Ceara: Fernando Buttenbender Prass, Luiz Otavio Anacleto Leandro, Tiago Pagnussat, Bruno de Jesus Pacheco, Samuel Xavier Brito, William Oliveira dos Santos, Leandro Carvalho, Charles Rigon Matos, Fernando Sobral, Vinicius Goes Barbosa de Souza, Cleber Bomfim de Jesus