The match review to the football Ireland vs Finland prediction in UEFA Nations League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. Ireland vs Finland prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Sunday 6th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Aviva Stadium
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
IRELAND VS FINLAND PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- The Irish Republic’s UEFA Nations League campaign last season was not really good when they only received 2 draws and 2 failures, the bottom position with only 2 points made coach Stephen Kenny and his students no longer overrated this season. However, they will surely retain their determination to avoid repeating that bad performance.
- Winning 4 wins and 2 defeats, Finland got 12 points and the leading position in Group 2 League C last season. Thanks to that, coach Markku Kanerva’s army won 1 promotion to League B, participating in the group with the presence of the Republic of Ireland, Wales and Bulgaria, the opportunity is divided equally among all 4 teams.
In the last Euro 2020 qualifiers, the Irish Republic won the 3rd place in Group D and the ticket to participate in the play-off round, which is considered a very remarkable success for them. However, Finland did even better when finishing second place in Group J and got a direct spot to Europe’s national team level 1.
IRELAND VS FINLAND PREDICTION TIPS:
- The number of times the Asian handicap wins of the two teams is quite different, the Irish Republic won 3/5 of the most recent opening, and Finland only did the same thing once. Along with the failure of the only time, the two teams faced each other, the away team certainly does not receive too much trust from the experts at this time.
- Ireland vs Finland prediction: Ireland -1/2 FT
- Despite having to receive 5 goals in 5 matches, but the excellence from the Irish attack is the reason why they get rid of the losses when they score 7 goals. Meanwhile, Finland’s achievement is not really good when shooting 9 times, but also has to go into the net to pick up the ball 8 times. Therefore, Over is still highly appreciated.
- Select: Over 2
Ireland vs Finland prediction:
- Ireland vs Finland: 2 – 1
- The record of 7 unbeaten matches with 4 wins and 3 draws shows that the Irish Republic is very difficult to beat when playing at home. Finland showed problems when playing away from home, proof that they only won 2 wins and had to receive 5 defeats in 7 matches. Therefore, the Irish Republic will be a worthy choice for players to trust.
- Select: Ireland FT
- Ireland: Randolph, Duffy, Egan, Stevens, Doherty, Hendrick, Hourihane, Whelan, Browne, McClean, McGoldrick.
- Finland: Jesse Joronen, Joona Toivio, Leo Vaisanen, Jukka Raitala, Sauli Vaisanen, Joni Kauko, Glen Kamara, Robin Lod, Teemu Pukki, Rasmus Schuller, Simon Skrabb.