Japan vs Mexico prediction – Soccer matchup Japan vs Mexico – 8:00 pm, 11/17/2020 – Int. Friendly Games.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Tuesday 17th November 2020
- Event: Int. Friendly
- 11/13/2020 – Japan 1 – 0 Panama (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/10/2020 – Japan 1 – 0 Ivory Coast (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/09/2020 – Japan 0 – 0 Cameroon (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/15/2020 – South Korea 2 – 3 Mexico (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/14/2020 – Mexico 2 – 2 Algeria (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/08/2020 – Netherlands 0 – 1 Mexico (H1: 0 – 0)
- 06/23/2013 – Japan 1 – 2 Mexico (H1: 0 – 0)
- 06/16/2005 – Mexico 2 – 1 Japan (H1: 1 – 1)
JAPAN VS MEXICO PREDICTION & TIPS
- Japan has been very hard at playing friendly matches in the past and in the last 3 matches, they are unbeaten with 2 wins and 1 draw, in which they won both stubborn opponents, Ivory Coast with the score 1-0. The official tournament that the sunrise country team has played successfully recently is the World Cup qualifier which took place at the end of last year, which resulted in them winning all four matches, scoring 13 goals and not receive any goal lost.
- Followed by the East Asian Nations Championship, the Green Samurai won 2 and lost 1 of 3 matches, in which they won Hong Kong and China, and lost to Korea with a minimum difference of 0-1 away from home.
- Mexico is also having an impressive series of friendly matches when the last 4 consecutive matches they are unbeaten with 3 wins and 1 draw, in which they won both Korea and the Netherlands. In addition, it can be seen that their performance is extremely impressive when they are unbeaten for the last 9 consecutive matches on all fronts, including up to 8 wins.
- The recent away record of coach Martino and his students is very good when they have won all 5 recent matches, scored 13 goals and only received 1 goal, which was in the Barmuda victory with a strong score of 5-1. The most recent official tournament that Mexico participates in is the CONCACAF Nations League, as a result, they are completely superior in this group when they have won all 4 matches.
Although Japan and South Korea are the top two teams in Asia at the moment, in terms of the ability to make a mutation in the continental arena of Japan is not equal to that of Korea. In addition, Mexico is showing a formidable strength as well as possessing an extremely impressive performance, in which defeating both the Netherlands and South Korea not long ago partly expressed the power of them.
In addition, in the two meetings in the past, defeat belongs to the Asian team. Therefore, the Japan vs Mexico prediction believes that Japan will have an effortful match but cannot create a surprise against this strong opponent, namely a defeat.
Japan vs Mexico prediction: Japan 0 – 2 Mexico (H1: 0 – 1)
- Japan: Shuichi Gonda, Ko Itakura, Naomichi Ueda, Shuichi Gonda, Kento Hashimoto, Sei Muroya, Yuto Nagatomo, Gaku Shibasaki, Takefusa Kubo, Koji Miyoshi, Takumi Minamino.
- Mexico: Rodolfo Cota, Néstor Araújo, Héctor Moreno, Luis Romo, Jorge Sánchez, Jonathan dos Santos, Jesús Gallardo, Jorge Sánchez, Rodolfo Pizarro, Jesús Corona, Raúl Jiménez.