Jeonbuk Hyundai vs Ulsan Hyundai is a confrontation that will take place at 10:00 am on September 15 – The bravery of the champion. This is a match in the 21st round of the K-League – Korean league. Jeonbuk Hyundai vs Ulsan Hyundai prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the two teams’ performance before the match so that you can choose the best odds for yourself.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Tuesday 15th September 2020
- Event: K-League
- Stage: Matchday 21st
- Location: Jeonju World Cup Stadium
STANDING / K-LEAGUE
JEONBUK HYUNDAI VS ULSAN HYUNDAI PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- After two unexpected defeats against two teams that were not appreciated by the strength of Gangwon FC and Seongnam FC, recently, although there is still no victory, the result of a 3-3 draw at Gwangju FC’s home field is also any more spirit to play for the championship of the Korean National Championship. Having an extremely valuable point in the recent match, currently, Jeonbuk Hyundai is only 5 points away from its familiar top position. A gap in the bravery of a team that once won a championship can be leveled at any time.
- Although they still got 1 point in the match to welcome Gwangju FC recently extended their current unbeaten series to the last 12 matches, compared to Ulsan Hyundai’s current capacity, they have not been able to fight properly. Their skills in the previous match resulted in only ending the match with a 1-1 draw. Without the best mental state, they will surely have a lot of trouble during their trip to Jeonbuk Hyundai’s direct competitor to the top spot.
JEONBUK HYUNDAI VS ULSAN HYUNDAI PREDICTION TIPS:
- Not having the desired performance at the moment when only ranked 2nd in the standings, but Jeonbuk Hyundai’s matches returned to the home team, they still maintained a stable performance and 2 matches. Winning the match, 1 draw after 5 recent matches has clearly demonstrated this. Help them hope their turn to welcome Ulsan Hyundai is said to be “a little good, a lot more evil”.
- Jeonbuk Hyundai vs Ulsan Hyundai prediction: Jeonbuk Hyundai -1/4
- Slow and tight gameplay will be performed by 2 teams in this battle and this is completely reasonable because the strength of the two teams is very strong and makes very good use of the opponent’s loopholes. Looking back 5 times when the two teams have had 4 matches that ended with a draw, including 3 matches with a score of 0-0, it is highly likely that this scenario will be reproduced. Not to mention also in the 5 times the two teams clashed above, there are also 3 matches that end with a goal of fewer than 2 goals, the more likely this battle is Under.
- Select: Under 2.1/2
Jeonbuk Hyundai vs Ulsan Hyundai prediction:
- Jeonbuk Hyundai vs Ulsan Hyundai: 2 – 0 (H1: 0 – 0)
- With home advantage, Jeonbuk Hyundai full of confidence in front of Ulsan Hyundai, saying so because, in 10 times of welcoming Ulsan Hyundai on the Jeonju World Cup, the home team brought back 6 wins, accounting for 60% and only have to leave empty-handed only 1 match.
- Select: Jeonbuk Hyundai FT
- Jeonbuk Hyundai: Song Beom-Keun, Kim Min Hyeok, Choi Bo Kyung, Choi Chul Soon, Kim Jin Su, Kim Bo-Kyung, Lee Seung Ki, Lee Sung Yoon, Son Joon Ho, Modou Barrow, Gustavo Henrique da Silva Sousa.
- Ulsan Hyundai: Jo Hyeon Woo, Dave Bulthuis, Jeong Seung Hyeon, Hong Chul, Kim Tae Hwan, Doo Jae Won, Park Jung-In, Kim Sung Jun, Lee Chung Yong, Yoon Bit-Garam, Gleidionor Figueiredo Pinto Junior.