The match review to the football Juventude vs America prediction in Brasileiro Serie B about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Juventude vs America prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 11:00 pm on Monday 17th August 2020
- Event: Brasileiro Serie B
- Stage: Matchday 4th
- Location: Alfredo Jaconi
JUVENTUDE PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- 08/12/2020 – Sampaio Correa 0 – 1 Juventude (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/08/2020 – Juventude 2 – 1 CRB AL (H1: 1 – 1)
- 07/30/2020 – Juventude 2 – 3 Esportivo (H1: 2 – 1)
AMERICA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- 08/13/2020 – America 0 – 1 Cuiaba (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/09/2020 – Ponte Preta 0 – 1 America (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/06/2020 – America 0 – 3 Atletico Mineiro (H1: 0 – 0)
- 03/01/2019 – Juventude 2 – 1 America (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/15/2017 – America 2 – 3 Juventude (H1: 2 – 1)
- 07/29/2017 – Juventude 0 – 1 America (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / BRASILEIRO SERIE B
JUVENTUDE VS AMERICA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Juventude is a newly promoted rookie from the 3rd division, but they are off to an impressive start when they get all 6 absolute points after 2 wins in the last 2 rounds, the two opponents they beat respectively were CBR, the team ranked 7th last season and Sampaio Correa, this is also a new rookie ranked from the 3rd division.
- Thus, since the official Brazilian football returned after the pandemic, the home team Alfredo Jaconi Stadium had a total of 5 matches in all competitions, as a result, they won 4 and lost 1, the only loss was against Esportivo with a score of 2-3 at home, and it was also the only failure. Most of the last 4 home matches, the remaining 3 games they won 2, drew 1.
- America is the team that is said to regret the most when last season they were only 1 point behind when they got 61 points after 17 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses, even more, regrettable than in the round. In the end, they lost to Sao Bento with a score of 1-2 at home, before that, there were 4 consecutive wins.
- In this year’s tournament, coach Liscaand his students got 3 points after winning the match against Ponte Preta on away field and just lost to Cuiaba at home with a minimum difference of 0-1, which is the opponent 9 points behind them last season. America’s recent away record is extremely impressive, losing only 1, drawing 4 and winning 10 out of the last 15 trips.
Obviously, with better quality, class and experience in this arena than a new rookie, it is not surprising that America is a more appreciated team. In addition, with a team that has won 10, drew 4 and lost only 1 of the last 15 away games clearly dominates a lot more than a team that only wins 2, draws 3 and loses 3 in 8.
The recent home game, moreover this is just a newly promoted rookie. Therefore, the Juventude vs America prediction believes that the ability of the home team to empty is very unavoidable.
Juventude vs America Prediction: Juventude 0 – 2 America (H1: 0 – 1)
- Juventude: Carlos Luís, Marciel Silva, Lennon John, Eltinho Divino, Edcarlos Conceição, Santos Samuel, Paulo João, Salinas Victor, Alves Bruno, Cajá Renato, Dalberto Belo
- America: Guillermo Ochoa, Bruno Valdez, Bruno Valdez, Jorge Sánchez, Luis Reyes, Fernando González, Richard Sánchez, Sebastián Córdova, Federico Viñas, Antonio López, Roger Martínez