Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction – Although the achievement is not too impressive, Kashima Antlers has also shown prosperity with the victory in the last 3/4 rounds and is gradually opening up hopes of competing for a place in the top 3 this season. The confidence in the students of coach Antonio Carlos Zago also helps them gain more confidence in winning good results when welcoming the top team Kawasaki Frontale.
- Match date: 8:00 am on Saturday 14th November 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 27th
- Location: Kashima Soccer Stadium
- 11/03/2020 – Yokohama Marinos 2 – 3 Kashima Antlers (H1: 2 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – Kashima Antlers 0 – 2 Nagoya Grampus (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/24/2020 – Kashima Antlers 1 – 0 Hiroshima Sanfrecce (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/03/2020 – Kawasaki Frontale 0 – 2 Consadole Sapporo (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/31/2020 – Kawasaki Frontale 2 – 1 FC Tokyo (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/18/2020 – Kawasaki Frontale 3 – 0 Nagoya Grampus (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/04/2020 – Kashima Antlers 2 – 3 Kawasaki Frontale (H: 0 – 1)
- 07/13/2020 – Kawasaki Frontale 2 – 1 Kashima Antlers (H1: 2 – 1)
- 09/05/2019 – Kashima Antlers 0 – 2 Kawasaki Frontale (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
KASHIMA ANTLERS VS KAWASAKI FRONTALE PREDICTION & TIPS
- Kashima Antlers has a quite good record when they have 48 points after 15 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses, temporarily ranked 5th on the chart at this time. In addition, the recent performance of this team is quite good when winning the last 3/4 matches, the other match is only lost to a very strong team, Nagoya Grampus.
- Even more impressive was that in the previous round of the defending champion Yokohama Marinos’ guest trip, coach Antonio Carlos Zago’s team excelled with 3 points after a dramatic 3-2 victory. Kashima Antlers’s recent home record is not bad when they won 5, drew 2 and lost only 2.
- The series of 12 consecutive wins in this arena of Kawasaki Frontale was cut off surprisingly when in the previous round they lost 0-2 to Consadole Sapporo at home. It is worth mentioning that the opponent they destroyed with a strong score of 6-1 on the away field in the first leg.
- However, this is just a rare slip of the team that has almost touched the championship this year when the gap between them and the second-ranked team is 16 points while the season has come in the last rounds. Looking at the recent away record of Kawasaki Frontale is showing their terrifying strength when they have won all 6 matches, even scored 18 goals and conceded only 2 times.
Although they just lost to Consadole Sapporo in the previous round at home, not so that Kawasaki Frontale is underestimated on this trip as they are having great comfort with a too safe gap with the opponent chasing. In this season, these two teams had 2 clashes and both wins belonged to Kawasaki Frontale, which was a 2-1 home win in the first leg and 3-2 away in the match belongs to the League Cup. Also, remember that Kashima Antlers are 20 points behind this opponent and even kick more than 2 matches.
With those factors, the Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction believes that the home team will be difficult to surprise in this match with a defeat.
Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction: Kashima Antlers 1 – 2 Kawasaki Frontale (H1: 1 – 0)
- Kashima Antlers: Yuya Oki, Koki Machida, Tomoya Inukai, Katsuya Nagato, Koizumi Kei, Hugo Leonardo Silva Serejo, Leo Silva, Everaldo Stum, Ryota Nagaki, Ueda Ayase, Ryotaro Araki, Shoma Doi
- Kawasaki Frontale: Jung Sung Ryong, Shogo Taniguchi, Jesiel Cardoso Miranda, Shintaro kurumayasi, Miki Yamane, Reo Hatate, Yasuto Wakisaka, Hidemasa Morita, Manabu Saito, Silva dos Santos, Leandro Damiao da Ienaga Akihiro