The match review to the football Kawasaki Frontale vs Cerezo Osaka prediction in J.League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Kawasaki Frontale vs Cerezo Osaka prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 19th August 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 11th
- Location: Todoroki Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
KAWASAKI FRONTALE VS CEREZO OSAKA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Kawasaki Frontale is showing a terrifying strength as well as impressive performance in this year’s tournament, as evidenced by the fact that they have not lost any matches in both arenas, this tournament and 2 matches in the League Cup. Specifically, they are the only team that has not yet lost in this arena with 9 wins and 1 draw, the only draw is against Sogan Tosu in the opening match with a score of 0-0 at home.
- Even more impressive was the visit to Consadole’s field trip, coach tutor Oniki’s army mercilessly destroyed this opponent with the score 6-1. In addition, they have also won all the last 4 home matches, in which the last 3 matches are two separate wins.
- Cerezo Osaka is also a team that is highly appreciated for their strength as they are currently ranked second in the rankings with 21 points after 6 wins, 3 draws and only 1 loss, the only defeat is against Nagoya Grampus. Eight at home with a score of 0-2 in round 4. In the League Cup front, this team is also showing a completely superior strength when they have won all 3 first rounds.
- In addition, the recent away achievements of coach Oruecheberria’s students are very impressive when they are unbeaten in the last 7 matches, even up to 6 wins, in which the last 2 matches are jubilant victories with the score is 3-0 and 3-1 respectively.
KAWASAKI FRONTALE VS CEREZO OSAKA PREDICTION TIPS:
- This will be a mind game that is said to be very stressful when these are the two teams with the best performance right now. However, the 7-point gap after 10 rounds that the home team created against this opponent and has a much more stable performance is helping them gain the upper hand, not to mention playing on at home, the fulcrum helps them win the last 4 matches. Therefore, the home team’s ability to win is relatively bright.
- Kawasaki Frontale vs Cerezo Osaka prediction: Kawasaki Frontale -3/4
- Statistics show that in the last 10 encounters of these two teams, they have not once finished with a score of fewer than 2 goals, even 7 times the score with 2 or more goals. Kawasaki Frontale all scored more than 1 goal in the last 4 home matches, but 3/4 matches they did not keep a clean sheet. On the opposite side, Cerezo Osaka players also opened fire in the last 7 away matches, in which 5 games they scored more than 1 goal. Therefore, Over in this confrontation is very easy to happen.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Kawasaki Frontale vs Cerezo Osaka prediction:
- Kawasaki Frontale vs Cerezo Osaka: 2 – 0 (HT)
- Kawasaki Frontale vs Cerezo Osaka: 3 – 1 (FT)
- In addition to being the only team that has not lost a match in this front, Kawasaki Frontale also receives a lot of confidence when their odds of winning are up to 80% compared to 60% of the opponent. In addition, the home team is more stable and has won the last 4 home matches, while there is still a lack of convincing in the gameplay of Cerezo Osaka when in the last 2/3 rounds. Only struggling with weak opponent Shonan Bellmare, the team is bottom of group 1-0 and draw FC Tokyo 1-1. Therefore, the above bet will be a wise choice.
- Select: Kawasaki Frontale to win FT
- Kawasaki Frontale: Jung Sung Ryong, Jesiel Cardoso Miranda, Shogo Taniguchi, Miki Yamane, Shintaro kurumayasi, Yasuto Wakisaka, Hokuto Shimoda, Hidemasa Morita, Leandro Damiao da Silva dos Santos, Taisei Miyashiro, Reo Hatate
- Cerezo Osaka: Kim Jin Hyeon, Matej Jonjic, Ayumu Seko, Riku Matsuda, Yusuke Maruhashi, Leandro Desabato, Naoyuki Fujita, Tatsuhiro Sakamoto, Hiroaki Okuno, Hiroshi Kiyotake, Bruno Pereira Mendes