Kawasaki Frontale vs Vegalta Sendai prediction – Showing a great performance along with the great stability of the past season of the season is helping Kawasaki Frontale to outperform the rest of the current J.League. And in the next round, just having to welcome a Vegalta Sendai who is not really outstanding will continue to be another opportunity for the home team to display their strength.
- Match date: 9:00 am on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 21st
- Location: Todoroki Stadium
- 10/03/2020 – Cerezo Osaka 1 – 3 Kawasaki Frontale (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/27/2020 – Shonan Bellmare 0 – 1 Kawasaki Frontale (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/23/2020 – Kawasaki Frontale 3 – 2 Yokohama FC (H1: 1 – 0)
- 03/10/2020 – Consadole Sapporo 3 – 3 Vegalta Sendai (H1: 1 – 0)
- 27/09/2020 – Vegalta Sendai 2 – 3 Cerezo Osaka (H1: 0 – 1)
- 23/09/2020 – Yokohama Marinos 3 – 1 Vegalta Sendai (H1: 1 – 1)
- 07/15/2020 – Vegalta Sendai 2 – 3 Kawasaki Frontale (H1: 2 – 0)
- 08/06/2019 – Vegalta Sendai 2 – 2 Kawasaki Frontale (H1: 0 – 1)
- 05/17/2019 – Kawasaki Frontale 3 – 1 Vegalta Sendai (H1: 2 – 0)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
KAWASAKI FRONTALE VS VEGALTA SENDAI PREDICTION & TIPS
- Currently, Kawasaki Frontale has gone through 21 matches and is firmly at the top of the standings with 56 points after 18 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, which is the defeat against Nagoya Grampus in this opponent’s trip to the field in round 12 with the score 0-1. The performance of coach Toru Oniki and his students since then has been extremely impressive when drawing the next round and winning all 8 consecutive rounds, of which the best is the jubilant 3-1 victory on a trip to the field of defending champion Yokohama Marinos.
- Currently, Kawasaki Frontale certainly is very comfortable when the distance with the chasing opponent has reached 12 points and is kicking less than 2 matches.
- In contrast to the opponents in this match, the Vegalta Sendai players currently have a very bad record when they only have 12 points after 2 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses, in which both wins. They are now both away from home, against bottom-ups Shonan Bellmare and Vissel Kobe.
- Up to this time, 10 consecutive rounds have passed, but coach Takashi Kiyama and his students have not once enjoyed the joy of victory when they only drew 3 and lost 7. In the last 2 rounds, they have improved their achievements when they lost to Cerezo Osaka by 2-3 and the most recent 3-3 draw against Consadole Sapporo.
This is obviously a very different match in all aspects, in which Vegalta Sendai is currently 44 points behind this opponent after 19 matches (kicking less than 2 matches). In addition, in the first leg at their home field, they also lost 2-3 in a match where they had 2 goals ahead but with their level and bravery, Kawasaki Frontale successfully upstream with 5 goals in just 10 minutes.
With a remarkable level, very good performance and being played at home with the spirit of being too comfortable, there is no reason for the home team to fail in this confrontation. Therefore, the Kawasaki Frontale vs Vegalta Sendai prediction believes that a jubilant victory will belong to the home team.
Kawasaki Frontale vs Vegalta Sendai prediction: Kawasaki Frontale 4 – 1 Vegalta Sendai (H1: 2 – 0)
- Kawasaki Frontale: Jung Sung Ryong, Jesiel Cardoso Miranda, Shogo Taniguchi, Miki Yamane, Shintaro kurumayasi, Ao Tanaka, Yasuto Wakisaka, Hidemasa Morita, Yu Kobayashi, RIenaga Akihiro, eo Hatate
- Vegalta Sendai: Jakub Slowik, Mate Junior Simao, Takahiro Yanagi, Yasuhiro Hiraoka, Anderson Ferreira da Silva, Keiya Shiihashi, Hamasaki Takuma, Para, Ryohei Michibuchi, Kunimitsu Sekiguchi, Takuma Nishimura, Alexandre Xavier Pereira Guedes