Kazakhstan vs Albania prediction – In Group 4 League C, opportunities are still divided equally among all teams. In the next round, Kazakhstan and Albania will meet at the Almaty Ortalyk field. Whether home advantage will help Kazakhstan win all 3 points or Albania will have the opportunity to breakthrough in the promotion race.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Sunday 11th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Central Stadium
- 09/07/2020 – Kazakhstan 1 – 2 Belarus (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/04/2020 – Lithuania 0 – 2 Kazakhstan (H1: 0 – 1)
- 11/20/2019 – Scotland 3 – 1 Kazakhstan (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/08/2020 – Albania 0 – 1 Lithuania (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/05/2020 – Belarus 0 – 2 Albania (H1: 0 – 1)
- 11/18/2019 – Albania 0 – 2 France (H1: 0 – 2)
- 09/04/2005 – Albania 2 – 1 Kazakhstan (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/13/2004 – Kazakhstan 0 – 1 Albania (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
KAZAKHSTAN VS ALBANIA PREDICTION & TIPS
- On the latest FIFA rankings, Kazakhstan is a football background ranked only 118th, partly showing that the capacity and level of this team are not highly appreciated. In the opening match of the Nations League this year, they won 2-0 against a very weak team, Lithuania then lost 1-2 to Belarus at home in the last round.
- In addition, the recent home performance of the Astana team is very bad when they failed in the last 4/5 matches, the other match they only won against a weaker opponent, San Marino, which once lost Russian team with a very strong score of 0-4 in the last Euro qualifiers, in which they only had 10 points after 10 matches.
- Albania went against this opponent when they won Belarus 2-0 on away field in the first game but then unexpectedly lost to Lithuania at home with the score 0-1. With that defeat, they will certainly be very determined on this trip as a guest when their opponents are underestimated in terms of ability.
- In the last Euro qualifiers, Albania did not have a bad record when they got 13 points after 4 wins, 1 draw and 5 losses, the group had the presence of famous football teams like France, Turkey or Ireland. Their best match in the last Euro qualifiers was a 4-2 victory over Ireland in the second leg, their opponents lost 0-1 in the first leg.
Currently, Albania is ranked 66th in the FIFA rankings, while Kazakhstan is ranked 118th. Moreover, the past head-to-head performance is completely beneficial for Albania when they are both clashes. win. In addition, the results of the two teams in the last Euro qualifiers also showed that Albania did better than Kazakhstan only ranked on a very weak team, San Marino, even lost 4/5 of the last round.
With those reasons and advantages, the Kazakhstan vs Albania prediction believes that this will be the match where the home team will continue to struggle and win will belong to the visitors.
Kazakhstan vs Albania prediction: Kazakhstan 0 – 1 Albania (H1: 0 – 0)
- Kazakhstan: Stas Pokatilov, Sergiy Maliy, Aleksandr Marochkin, Nuraly Alip, Gafurzhan Suyumbayev, Abzal Beysebekov, Yan Vorogovskiy, Aybol Abiken, Abat Aymbetov, Bauyrzhan Islamkhan, Maxim Fedin
- Albania: Thomas Strakosha, Kastriot Dermaku, Enea Mihaj, Berat Djimsiti, Lorenc Trashi, Qazim Laci, Klaus Gjasula,Amir Abrashi, Rey Manaj, Elseid Hisaj, Armando Sadiku