Kazakhstan vs Lithuania prediction – The Nations League kicked off after a turbulent year, Lithuania will march to the courtyard of Kazakhstan. In the group stage with the presence of Belarus and Albania, the chances of the two teams are not much. Both will have to work out because just one foot kicks, they might have to stop playing soon.
- Match date: 3:00 pm on Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 6th
- Location: Central Stadium
- 10/15/2020 – Albania 3 – 1 Kazakhstan (H1: 2 – 1)
- 11/12/2020 – Montenegro 0 – 0 Kazakhstan (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/15/2020 – Belarus 2 – 0 Kazakhstan (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/15/2020 – Belarus 2 – 0 Lithuania (H1: 2 – 0)
- 11/12/2020 – Lithuania 2 – 1 Faroe Islands (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/14/2020 – Lithuania 0 – 0 Albania (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/04/2020 – Lithuania 0 – 2 Kazakhstan (H1: 0 – 1)
- 03/05/2014 – Lithuania 1 – 1 Kazakhstan (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE, LEAGUE C, GR. D
KAZAKHSTAN VS LITHUANIA PREDICTION & TIPS
- Kazakhstan entered the match in this final round of Group D with the sole goal of winning to salvage a bit of honor when they are currently out of their strikers while finishing bottom of the group with 4 points after 1. wins, 1 draw and 3 losses. The only victory they have at the moment is before this opponent with a score of 2-0 in the first leg on the away field.
- In the last round, coach Michal Bilek and his students lost 1-3 in their trip as a guest on the field of Albania, this is the opponent that in the first leg they got a draw at their home field. With home advantage as well as having won the first leg, Kazakhstan is comfortable in the last leg.
- The series of 5 consecutive unbeaten matches with 3 wins and 2 draws of Lithuania was cut off by a 0-2 loss in Belarus’s away trip in the last match, which is the team that was in the first leg. They drew 2-2 in their home field. Currently, Lithuania has run out of goals when it cannot compete in this group when the gap with the above two teams is 3 and 5 points respectively while the match has only 1 match left.
- In general, the recent performance of coach Urbonas’s team is quite good when the last 8 matches they won 4, drew 2 and lost only 2, one of the 2 defeats was against the opponent in this match on the home field in the first leg and loss in the last round.
Currently, the two teams have run out of goals to compete in this group, so this match is only procedural. Certainly, Kazakhstan’s closing match at home is a disappointing match, so they will be very hard-working and determined to win. Moreover, with home advantage and a convincing 2-0 victory on the away field in the first leg, Kazakhstan will be more confident.
Remember, also at home in the Euro 2020 qualifiers, coach Michal Bilek and his students once beat Scotland 3-0. Therefore, the Kazakhstan vs Lithuania prediction believes that the ability of the home team to get all 3 points is very bright.
Kazakhstan vs Lithuania prediction: Kazakhstan 2 – 0 Lithuania (H1: 2 – 0)
- Kazakhstan: Stas Pokatilov, Temirlan Erlanov, Sergiy Maliy, Marat Bystrov, Olzhas Kerimzhanov, Vladislav Vasiljev, Askhat Tagybergen, Timur Dosmagambetov, Baktiyor Zaynutdinov, Aybol Abiken, Abat Aymbetov
- Lithuania: Tomas Svedkauskas, Edvinas Girdvainis, Markus Palionis, Markas Beneta, Saulius Mikoliunas, Martynas Dapkus, Justas Lasickas, Domantas Simkus, Arvydas Novikovas, Paulius Golubickas, Karolis Laukzemis