The match review to the football Krasnodar vs CSKA Moscow prediction in Premier Liga about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Krasnodar vs CSKA Moscow prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 6:30 pm on Wednesday 26th August 2020
- Event: Premier Liga
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Krasnodar Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / PREMIER LIGA
KRASNODAR VS CSKA MOSCOW PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- The 0-1 defeat against FC Ural on away field in the last match was the second defeat in the first four rounds of Krasnodar, which lacked stability caused coach Murad Musaev’s army to only get 6 points and is temporarily ranked 6th on the rankings. Improvement is essential if the Kuba home side doesn’t want to be too far behind.
- Quite similar to the opponent, after a very successful start with 2 consecutive wins, CSKA Moscow suddenly declined and received 2 defeats immediately after. There are currently 6 points with Krasnodar, but the capital team has to stand right behind because it is inferior in the sub-coefficient. The need to march in this match promises to be very difficult for coach Viktor Gorachenko and his students.
These are the two teams that competed very fiercely with each other for the final third place at the end of last season, so the decline in performance at this time is quite a surprise for them. Both Krasnodar and CSKA Moscow will certainly have the same goal of winning, which is also the basis for this confrontation to become more attractive.
KRASNODAR VS CSKA MOSCOW PREDICTION TIPS:
- There has been only one reception this season and Krasnodar has done a great job with a 2-0 win over Arsenal Tula, but looking at their previous matches, they are not really stable when only won 3 and lost 2 after 5 matches. With that performance from the home team, trust should be in CSKA Moscow.
- Krasnodar vs CSKA Moscow prediction: CSKA Moscow +1/4
- The scoring record of the two teams did not make much difference when Krasnodar opened fire 5 times and CSKA Moscow had 6 goals in the last 4 matches, from which it can be seen that they only completed their duties in round shoulder level. The goal of winning will also make the 2 teams unable to confidently raise the squad to attack, so Under will be knocked out.
- Select: Under 2.1/2 FT
Krasnodar vs CSKA Moscow prediction:
- Krasnodar vs CSKA Moscow: 1 – 1 (H1: 0 – 1)
- The most recent confrontation between the two teams was the second leg of the previous season when they held each other with a score of 1-1 at Krasnodar’s Kuban home field. Not to mention, the history of the last 10 encounters is also very balanced when each side has 3 wins and 4 points. Therefore, it is very likely that they will continue to win or lose in this match.
- Select: Draw FT
- Krasnodar: Matvei Safonov, Kaio Fernando da Silva Pantaleao, Aleksandr Martynovich, Cristian Leonel Ramirez Zambrano, Sergey Petrov, Yury Gazinskiy, Remy Cabella, Kristoffer Olsson, Daniil Utkin, Wanderson Maciel Sousa Campos, Marcus Berg.
- CSKA Moscow: Igor Akinfeev, Igor Diveev, Hordur Bjorgvin Magnusson, Kirill Nababkin, Mario Figueira Fernandes, Nikola Vlasic, Ivan Oblyakov, Konstantin Maradishvili, Adolfo Julian Gaich, Georgiy Mikhaylovich Shennikov, Konstantin Kuchaev.