Lech Poznan vs Standard Liege prediction – Both Lech Poznan and Standard Liege have to win in order to raise hopes of reaching the group stage. The visitors are in a decline even in the Belgian National Championship. In contrast, Lech Poznan in difficult circumstances still won the Polish runner-up position. This is expected to be a more or less good trip for Standard Liege.
- Match date: 5:55 pm on Thursday 5th November 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: INEA Stadion
STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE, GROUP D
LECH POZNAN VS STANDARD LIEGE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Lech Poznan has an outstanding attack and always plays explosive every time they play at home. In the domestic league, they are unbeaten after 3 matches, the statistics show that. Always in the top group for many years now, their level and experience in the continental arena are what they have redundant. Scored 22 goals in the last 10 games with a performance of 2.2 goals per game, bringing in 5 wins. Preventing Lech Poznan from scoring at this moment is not easy. Next, this is an opportunity for the attackers to continue to show their strength.
- Standard Liege not only lost both matches, but the performance was also disappointing. There have not been any goals while the weak defense has received 5 goals. 5th place in the domestic league last season shows that Standard is on a downhill. On average away they go into the net to pick up the ball 1.5 times per game. The loose gameplay is forced to win, it is difficult to expect the ability to protect the net against the attack of the host.
- Lech Poznan is appreciated in this match, not only at a home advantage. Understandable because they are showing stability for a long time in the Polish national championship. Especially in the context of Standard’s decline increasingly clear, the home team has enough facilities to aim for 3 complete points.
- The recent performance of the visitors is very alarming. 5 matches only 1 win at home, 3 losses including a defeat against Truidense is very weak in the domestic league. While Poznan always maintains a stable form at home, in addition to the defeat to Benfica, they are unbeaten 3 matches and 1 victory. Strong psychology and confidence make Lech Poznan more appreciated.
- Being a guest was a big disadvantage for Standard during a period of instability, with the last two marches returning empty-handed. The likelihood that Lech Poznan is a person enjoying joy is bright.
Lech Poznan vs Standard Liege prediction: Lech Poznan -1/4 FT
- Poznan’s ability to score is a bright spot, but the defense of the two teams is not sure. An open stance with vibrating net many times has been predicted with the goal to return to the first 3 points.
- Select: Over 2.5 FT
Lech Poznan vs Standard Liege prediction: Lech Poznan 2 – 1 Standard Liege (H1: 1 – 0)
- The European handicap shows that the house does not appreciate the ability of the away team to have points. With home-field advantage and a more stable playing mentality, Poznan is capable of playing overwhelmingly. The visitors are hard to surprise when looking at their poor performance and poor mentality when away from home.
- Lech Poznan vs Standard Liege prediction: Lech Poznan FT
- Lech Poznan: Hart, Satka, Crnomarkovic, Butko, Kostevych, Tiba, Puchacz, Muhar, Jozwiak, Ramírez, Zhamaletdinov.
- Standard Liege: Bodart, Laifis, Vanheusden, Gavory, Bastien, Lestienne, Cimirot, Boljevic, Amallah, Avenatti.