Leganes vs Las Palmas is a confrontation that will take place at 7:00 pm on September 11. This is a match in the first round of La Liga 2. Leganes vs Las Palmas prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the best winner for yourself.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Friday 11th September 2020
- Event: La Liga 2
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: Estadio Municipal de Butarque
STANDING / LA LIGA 2
LEGANES VS LAS PALMAS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Leganes’ determination to stay in La Liga last season was clearly shown in the last 5 matches, their achievements were unbeaten with 3 wins and 2 draws. However, that was not enough for the army of coach Josep Lluis Marti to stay while holding 36 points after 38 rounds, less than the team placed just above the Celta Vigo with only 1 point.
- Las Palmas also showed a great deal of determination in promotion as they had consistently good results towards the end of the season, but they were unable to find a way to close the 4-point gap against the sixth-place team, Elche. At the end of the 9th final, coach Jose Pepe Mel and his students will continue to raise hope for promotion this season.
2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat is Leganes’ performance in the last 4 friendlies, which is enough to see that the Municipal de Butarque team still maintains the necessary concentration. On the other side, the positive signal also came to Las Palmas when they won 3-1 against Tenerife on away field a few days ago.
LEGANES VS LAS PALMAS PREDICTION TIPS:
- The home and away achievements of the two teams are quite similar when Leganes won 1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 welcomes, that’s what Las Palmas has shown in 5 trips. be a passing guest. However, with the advantage of the field, Leganes will still be a safe choice in this match.
- Leganes vs Las Palmas prediction: Leganes -1/2
- 6 goals in 5 matches is not a bad achievement for Leganes, the defense is also relatively solid with 4 times conceding. Meanwhile, can not underestimate the strikers of Las Palmas when they opened fire three times in the friendly match with Tenerife last. Therefore, Over is still a reliable choice at this time.
- Select: Over 2.1/4
Leganes vs Las Palmas prediction:
- Leganes vs Las Palmas: 2 – 1
- With 3 wins and 2 draws in the last 5 encounters, Leganes shows that they are the ones who hold the position of the upper team in this confrontation. Not to mention, coach Josep Lluis Marti’s army has just been relegated and the experience of playing in La Liga will still be very useful for them. So the home team will be a reasonable choice.
- Select: Leganes FT
- Leganes: Cuellar, Bustinza, Tarin, Silva, Siovas, Amadou, Recio, Rosales, Gil, Ruiba, Garrido.
- Las Palmas: Dominguez, Lemos, Mantovani, de la Bella, Alvaro, Kirian Rodriguez, Castaneda, Ruiz de Galarreta, Cedres, Pedri, Castro.