Levante vs Real Madrid prediction – Real Madrid’s opponent in the next 5th round will be Levante. In recent years, the Ciutat de Valencia team has always known how to make it difficult for Real Madrid to face each other. In the next match, can the White Vulture leave with a victory?
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Sunday 4th October 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Ciudad de Valencia
STANDING / LA LIGA
LEVANTE VS REAL MADRID PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Opening the new season with an unequal derby with Valencia, so despite trying very hard, Levante still had to leave with a 2-4 defeat. However, it did not take too long for coach Francisco Fernandes and his students to find the joy of victory, the home team Ciutat de Valencia was underestimated, but still excelled at defeating Osasuna in the 2nd round.
- Real Madrid also had a bad opening match when Real Sociedad held a draw in a goalless match. In the second round, coach Zinedine Zidane and his students lost a lot of strength to win 2-3 against Real Betis on away field. Along with the 1-0 victory over Real Valladolid in the third round, the White Vulture climbed to 3rd place on the rankings.
Although the performance is not too blissful, remember that Real Madrid is still very difficult to beat and is also the champions of the tournament. On the other side, Levante often shows weakness when confronted with the big guys, so the Levante vs Real Madrid prediction believes that surprises are almost impossible to appear in this match.
LEVANTE VS REAL MADRID PREDICTION TIPS:
- Levante’s greatest confidence at the moment is that they can play at home, the achievement here is also quite good with 2 wins 2 draws and only 1 defeat. Real Madrid also proved that he was a very difficult team to beat when he only lost 1/8 of the last trip. Therefore, trust should be given to the guests in this matchup.
Levante vs Real Madrid prediction: Real Madrid -1
- Levante attackers are doing very well when shooting 5 times after just 2 matches, but the fact that the defense has to receive up to 5 goals shows that the defense has not yet brought peace of mind. On the other side of the front line, it is certainly not easy to be able to penetrate the defense of Real Madrid, as evidenced by the fact that they have kept clean sheets of the last 2/3 match. So, Under will be a reasonable choice.
- Select: Under 3
Levante vs Real Madrid prediction:
- Levante vs Real Madrid: 0 – 2
- Levante retains a fairly balanced record in the previous 6 encounters between the two teams, namely, they won 2, drew 2 and lost 2. However, the Royal team possesses a much more stable performance. Since the beginning of the season, with the unbeaten series in possession, coach Zinedine Zidane’s army is completely ready to win.
- Select: Real Madrid FT
- Levante: Aitor Fernandez Abarisketa, Sergio Postigo Redondo, Ruben Miguel Nunes Vezo, Jorge Miramon Santagertrudis, Carlos Clerc Martinez, Mickael Malsa, Nikola Vukcevic, Jose Angel Gomez Campana, Gonzalo Julian Melero Manzanares, Enis Bardhi, Jose Luis Morales Martin.
- Real Madrid: Thibaut Courtois, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos Garcia, Daniel Carvajal Ramos, Ferland Mendy, Casemiro, Toni Kroos, Santiago Federico Valverde Dipetta, Luka Jovic, Martin Odegaard, Karim Benzema.