Liechtenstein vs Gibraltar prediction – Also in the Nations League D framework, but in group 2, the match between Liechtenstein and Gibraltar is getting a lot of attention when it will be a decisive match to the promotion ticket in this group.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Rheinpark Stadion
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
LIECHTENSTEIN VS GIBRALTAR PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Joining in the D Nations League group 2 this season, Liechtenstein had a good start when they only had to be a guest against the underrated team San Marino. Coach Helgi Kolvidsson’s army did not disappoint their audience when they won 2-0, thereby climbing to No. 1 of the group.
- Gibraltar’s warm-up is quite similar to the opponent when they also clash with San Marino, the main difference is that they can play away but have a lot of difficulties when they only win with a minimum score of 1-0. Coach Julio Cesar and his students are temporarily ranked second in group 2 with the inferior index.
The performance of the two teams is quite similar last season before taking the last 2 places in group 4 D rank, so they are very determined to look for a promotion ticket this season. Although Liechtenstein does not possess outstanding strength, Liechtenstein is still being appreciated for holding the advantage of the field, so they are very confident in finding a second victory.
LIECHTENSTEIN VS GIBRALTAR PREDICTION TIPS:
- Only drawing 2 and losing 4 in the last 6 home matches, coach Helgi Kolvidsson’s students are not fulfilling their duties. However, the away field is Gibraltar’s weakness at the moment, as evidenced by the fact that they have all lost in the last 6 matches away from home. So Liechtenstein’s choice would be a lot more reliable.
Liechtenstein vs Gibraltar prediction: Liechtenstein -1/2
- San Marino is definitely the team that paved the way for the group, so the promotion ticket will be a competition between Liechtenstein and Gibraltar. Direct confrontations like this will be very important, so both teams will definitely choose to play not too fast, which is also the reason why it is difficult to expect a match with many goals.
- Select: Under 2
Liechtenstein vs Gibraltar prediction:
- Liechtenstein vs Gibraltar: 1 – 0
- In the two encounters last season, the balance is clearly shown by the two teams when each side has their own 1 defeat against the opponent. The belief in Liechtenstein’s quest for victory is that coach Helgi Kolvidsson’s army caused Gibralta to leave empty-handed in the previous reception.
- Select: Liechtenstein FT
- Liechtenstein: Benjamin Buchel, Andreas Malin, Daniel Kaufmann, Seyhan Yildiz, Maximilian Goppel, Yanik Frick, Nicolas Hasler, Aron Sele, Dennis Salanovic, Marcel Buchel, Noah Frick.
- Gibraltar: Dayle Coleing, Graeme Torrilla, Aymen Mouelhi, Louie Annesley, Jayce Olivero, Roy Chipolina, Lee Casciaro, Liam Walker, Anthony Hernandez, Ethan Britto, Scott Wiseman.