Lille vs Metz is a confrontation that will take place at 11:00 am on September 13. This is a match in the third round of the French National Championship – Ligue 1. Lille vs Metz prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard winner for yourself.
- Match date: 11:00 am on Sunday 13th September 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Stade Pierre Mauroy
STANDING / LIGUE 1
LILLE VS METZ PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Last season 4th place is a completely acceptable achievement for Lille, they can be temporarily satisfied with their ticket to the Europa League group stage this season. Their opening match this season was unsuccessful when Stade Rennais drew 1-1 at home, but the students of coach Christophe Galtier quickly showed their bravery by beating Reims in the second round.
- Having 34 points after 28 rounds and 15th place helped Metz complete the relegation goal last season. Their performance in 7 friendlies to prepare for the new season is very good with 5 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat. However, having to clash with AS Monaco in the first match is too much for coach Vincent Hognon and his students, so a 0-1 defeat is inevitable.
The qualifications of the two teams are significantly different, Lille is a familiar face for a European Cup spot at the end of the season, and Metz is just a team that often struggles in the relegation race. Therefore, the Lille vs Metz prediction is difficult to bring back even just 1 point in this match.
LILLE VS METZ PREDICTION TIPS:
- Metz is doing quite well on away duty when it wins 3 and has only lost 1 in the last 4 marches. But Lille is a team that is not easily bullied at home, as evidenced by the fact that they won 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat in the last 5 times to play at their home. Therefore, Lille’s choice will be right in this match.
- Lille vs Metz prediction: Lille -1
- Inability to find a goal in the first match, Metz’s attackers are not overestimated for their ability to score in this match. Lille is not so great either, but 2 goals after 2 games are completely acceptable. However, with that performance coming from both sides, Over is still a reliable choice.
- Select: Under 2.1/4
Lille vs Metz prediction:
- Lille vs Metz: 2 – 0
- Having only won exactly 2 wins in the previous 10 encounters with Lille, the Metz team showed a huge gap in terms of proficiency. Stade Pierre-Mauroy’s home team got up to 5 defeats with the same score in the remaining 3 matches. Therefore, it will not be too difficult for the students of coach Christophe Galtier to continue to prolong the winning streak against the opponent.
- Select: Lille FT
- Lille: Mike Maignan, Jose Miguel da Rocha Fonte, Sven Botman, Zeki Celik, Domagoj Bradaric, Benjamin Andre, Miguel Angelo da Silva Rocha, Nanitamo Jonathan Ikone, Burak Yilmaz, Jonathan Bamba, Jonathan Christian David.
- Metz: Alexandre Oukidja, John Boye, Dylan Bronn, Matthieu Udol, Fabien Centonze, Victorien Angban, Vincent Pajot, Habib Maiga, Ibrahima Niane, Opa Nguette, Farid Boulaya.