Lille vs Nantes prediction about the match between Lille vs Nantes in the 5th round of Ligue 1 – French National Championship, which took place at 7:00 pm on September 25, 2020.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Friday 25th September 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Stade Pierre Mauroy
STANDING / LIGUE 1
LILLE VS NANTES PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- After 2 consecutive victories over Stade Reims and Metz, the Pierre-Mauroy team excellently held a draw at the Velodrome in the last match. Possessing 2 wins and 2 draws after the first 4 rounds, Lille is now temporarily ranked 5th on the Ligue 1 rankings with 8 points in hand.
- Lille is the team that finished 4th last season, with relatively good performance since the beginning of the season showing that they are still determined to improve that achievement by the end of the year.
- With 5 points gained after 4 matches, Nantes is currently ranked 14th on the rankings. After having suffered a 1-2 defeat against AS Monaco in the third round, coach Christian Gourcuff’s team just got a commendable draw against the currently leading team, Saint Etienne, with the score 2- 2 at La Beaujoire- Louis.
- They are only in the mid-range group of France, so finishing 13th last season and the goal is just relegation is not too surprising.
LILLE VS NANTES PREDICTION TIPS:
- After the first 4 matches of the season, Lille is doing quite well by winning the Asian match after winning 3/4 of the last draw. On the other side of the field, despite having an unimpressive record like the opponent, Nantes still has a good rate with 2 wins in 4 matches. However, with home advantage, Lille will certainly not have any difficulties in the ½ goal handicap in this match.
- Lille vs Nantes prediction: Lille -1/2
- Up to the most 6/7 recent encounters between the two teams have had explosive results, which shows that they are willing to kick a pair every time they meet. In the last 4 rounds, Lille is showing efficiency with 4 goals and only 2 conceding times, Nantes has a slightly higher attack with 5 goals, but the defense shows the laxity of getting exactly 5 goals lost. With that many parameters, Over will be the right choice.
- Select: Over 2.1/4
Lille vs Nantes prediction:
- Lille vs Nantes: 2 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- It must be said that Lille is the real Nantes counter when teachers and coaches Christophe Galtier won 8 wins and 2 draws in the last 10 encounters. Not to mention, Nantes also lost 5 times to march to Pierre-Mauroy Stadium, so the possibility that the visitors will continue to receive 1 more defeat in this rematch is very high.
- Select: Lille FT
- Lille: Mike Maignan, Jose Miguel da Rocha Fonte, Sven Botman, Zeki Celik, Domagoj Bradaric, Benjamin Andre, Boubakary Soumare, Luiz De Araujo Guimaraes Neto, Burak Yilmaz, Jonathan Bamba, Jonathan Christian David.
- Nantes: Alban Lafont, Nicolas Pallois, Andrei Girotto, Fabio Pereira da Silva, Dennis Appiah, Mehdi Abeid, Moses Simon, Pedro Chirivella, Marcus Regis Coco, Ludovic Blas, Randal Kolo Muani.