The match review to the football Lithuania vs Kazakhstan prediction in UEFA Nations League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. Lithuania vs Kazakhstan prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Friday 4th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 1st
LITHUANIA VS KAZAKHSTAN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Lithuania is expected to have a hard time in this year’s UEFA Nations League Group D opener this year even though their opponents are not appreciated. The proof is that the strength of the home team is too weak when in this arena last season they only got 4 points after 4 draws and 2 losses.
- The last official tournament that Lithuania participated in was the Euro 2020 qualifiers, as a result, they were ranked in the bottom of the group with only 1 point after 1 draw and 7 loss, received up to 25 goals and scored 5 goals. The last match of the friendly match against New Zealand at home, as a result, they won 1-0, which is also a rare home win when the previous 11 games only drew 2, lost 9.
- In this arena last season, Kazakhstan did not have a bad record when ranked second in its group, having won 6 points after 1 win, 3 draws and 2 losses, in which the only victory. They get against Andorra, ⅔ of the draw is against Latvia. In the last Euro 2020 qualifiers, Kazakhstan players got 9 points after 10 games with 3 wins and 7 losses, in which they surprised by winning with a 3-goal difference without equalizing against an opponent with more appreciated, Scotland.
- In addition, the team from the city of Astana has had many effective matches, typically drawing the Sip and losing 0-1 to Russia in the last Euro qualifier.
LITHUANIA VS KAZAKHSTAN PREDICTION TIPS:
- With what these two teams have in this tournament last season and in the Euro 2020 qualifiers just passed, Kazakhstan’s strength can be seen much better. Moreover, on the FIFA ranking at the moment, Lithuanian football is 13 levels behind this opponent (131 vs. 118). In addition, Kazakh football has also been developing in recent years, typically with FC Astana, a team that has 5 consecutive championships in the domestic league and has reached the group stage of the last Europa League season. So the away team’s chances of winning are higher.
- Lithuania vs Kazakhstan prediction: Kazakhstan -1/4
- These are all teams that have quite equal strength and this is the opening match, so both want to spend 3 points. That will make them more likely to choose an attacking play style. In addition, the defense of Lathguan was very bad when in the last 6 matches in the last Euro group stage, they all received 2 or more goals, including 11 goals to lose against Portugal after 2 matches and scored 1 goal. Therefore, the ability to make an effort in this match is very easy to happen.
- Select: Over 2
Lithuania vs Kazakhstan prediction:
- Lithuania vs Kazakhstan: 1 – 2 (H1: 0 – 1)
- Obviously, with a more developed football, Kazakhstan is being appreciated in this confrontation. The evidence is that in the last Euro 2020 qualifying round, this team has made it difficult for the world’s top teams like Belgium to lose 0-2, or lose 0-1 to Russia and have won Scotland. Meanwhile, losing to Luxembourg, losing heavily to Ukraine also in the last Euro qualifiers showed that Lithuania’s strength was very poor. So, the above bet is a wise decision.
- Select: Kazakhstan FT
- Lithuania: Ernestas Setkus, Edvinas Girdvainis, Markus Palionis, Ernestas Setkus, Egidijus Vaitkunas, Rolandas Baravykas, Saulius Mikoliunas, Domantas Simkus, Arvydas Novikovas, Paulius Golubickas, Fedor Chernykh
- Kazakhstan: Dmytro Nepogodov, Sergiy Maly, Yuri Logvinenko, Alexandr Marochkin, Gafurzhan Suyumbayev, Aybol Abiken, Dmitri Shomko, Yuriy Pertsukh, Bauyrzhan Islamkhan, Baktiyor Zaynutdinov, Aleksey Shchetkin