Liverpool vs Midtjylland prediction – Playing at home with stronger strength, Liverpool will easily win against Midtjylland in the 2nd match of the Champions League.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Tuesday 27th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Champions League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Anfield
STANDING / UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, GROUP D
LIVERPOOL VS MIDTJYLLAND PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Confronted with a team that could not be looked down on as Ajax Amsterdam in the first game away from home, Liverpool did not impose a position against the opponent and must be very lucky to have a 0-1 minimum victory after when Tagliafico scored an own goal in the 35th minute. Having won, but not really convinced, coach Jurgen Klopp’s team is currently second in Group D.
- Liverpool’s level in the European arena is undeniable, they easily passed the group stage last season and due to lack of luck, they were eliminated by Atletico Madrid in the 1/8 round.
- Still showing an impressive performance in the Danish National Championship, but the UEFA Champions League arena is being assessed as beyond Midtjylland’s ability. They have a huge advantage when they play at the MCH Arena at home, but in the face of Atalanta’s massive attack, the students of coach Brian Pedersen have failed to lose 4 goals.
- Midtjylland is a little-known team and they could not even pass the Europa League preliminary round last season.
LIVERPOOL VS MIDTJYLLAND PREDICTION TIPS:
- With the possession of an unstable form since the beginning of the season and often having to receive very high handicaps, it is understandable that Liverpool only won 1/5 of the last Asian openings, so remember that they are playing in a highly competitive league, the Premier League. Therefore, the above odds will still be a wise choice in the upcoming matchup.
Liverpool vs Midtjylland prediction: Liverpool -2.1/2
- Although the attacker did not score any goals in the 1-0 victory over Ajax Amsterdam in the last match, the strength of the Mane-Firmino-Salah trident on Liverpool side is always highly appreciated. The Kop is also in need of a victory to compete for the top spot, so it would not be too surprising if they bury their opponents in this reception.
- Select: Over 3.3/4
Liverpool vs Midtjylland prediction:
- Liverpool vs Midtjylland: 5 – 0 (H1: 3 – 0)
- Midtjylland will have to march to Anfield in this second game, where Liverpool has won 21 consecutive unbeaten matches and of which 19 times they have won. So, only winning 1/5 of the trip away from home last time will make the chances of creating a surprise of coach Brian Pedersen’s students almost zero.
- Select: Liverpool FT
- Liverpool: Adrian San Miguel del Castillo, Fabinho, Joseph Gomez, Trent Arnold, Andrew Robertson, Georginio Wijnaldum, Curtis Jones, James Milner, Roberto Firmino, Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane.
- Midtjylland: Jesper Hansen, Alexander Scholz, Erik Sviatchenko, Paulo Victor da Silva, Joel Andersson, Frank Ogochukwu Onyeka, Awer Mabil, Jens Cajuste, Anders Dreyer, Pione Sisto, Sory Kaba.