Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tottenham is a confrontation that will take place at 4:00 pm on September 17 – Scotland representatives had trouble. This is a match in the 2nd Qualifying Round of the UEFA Europa League. Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tottenham prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the two teams’ performance before the match so that you can choose the best odds for yourself.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Thursday 17th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: 2nd Qualifying Round
- Location: Stadion Lokomotiv
LOKOMOTIV PLOVDIV VS TOTTENHAM PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Only finishing fifth in the Bulgarian National Championship last season, but Lokomotiv Plovdiv still won a ticket to the Europa League qualifying rounds this season when they won the National Cup. The army of coach Bruno Akrapovic has just won 1-0 against the representative from Montenegro, FK Iskra Danilovgrad in the match in the eighth round of the Europa League preliminary round.
- Having played and reached the eighth round of the Champions League last season, but the performance was not so excellent in the Premier League that made Tottenham only get a ticket to the Europa League preliminary round this season. The students of coach Jose Mourinho also experienced an unsuccessful opening game when they received a 0-1 defeat against Everton at home.
Despite disappointing in the last match, Tottenham’s level is undeniable, the rooster is a very familiar team in the European arena in recent seasons. Therefore, facing a team that rarely participates in continental tournaments like Lokomotiv Plovdiv will be a better opportunity to help Tottenham regain confidence.
LOKOMOTIV PLOVDIV VS TOTTENHAM PREDICTION TIPS:
- Lokomotiv Plovdiv’s Asian odds win rate is not good when they only won 3/6 of the most recent openings, Tottenham is even worse with 2 times to do the same thing in the last 5 matches. However, the difference in level is too big, so it is not difficult for coach Jose Mourinho and his students to leave with 1 win.
- Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tottenham prediction: Tottenham FT
- With the position of the underdogs but wanting to create surprises, Lokomotiv Plovdiv is forced to step up the attacking front, but with the lack of name striker, it will be difficult for them to find the opponent’s net. As for Tottenham, this is an away match, so they do not need to exert too much strength against an inferior opponent in all aspects. So, Under will be a reasonable choice.
- Select: Under FT
Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tottenham prediction:
- Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tottenham: 0 – 2
- Although playing at Lokomotiv’s home field in the first leg this time, if you look at the achievements of 2 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses in 6 welcomes, Lokomotiv Plovdiv can hardly take advantage of the advantage that he has. Not to mention, despite the bad performance, Tottenham only had to lose 1/4 of the trip as the most recent guest, so the rooster will still be a safe choice.
- Select: TOTTENHAM FT
- Lokomotiv Plovdiv: Lukov, Masoero, Petrovic, Costa Lima Almeida, Tsvetanov, Salinas, Karageren, Vitanov, Iliev, Ilic, Aralica.
- Tottenham: Hugo Lloris, Eric Dier, Toby Alderweireld, Ben Davies, Matt Doherty, Pierre Emile Hojbjerg, Son Heung Min, Harry Winks, Lucas Rodrigues Moura, Bamidele Alli, Harry Kane.