Lorient vs Nantes prediction – Lorient has not been able to keep pace with the harshness of Ligue 1 with their poor performance series over time. Meanwhile, Nantes is in a similar situation and is right next to the red light group. The overall goal of both clubs is definitely 3 points and will do their best to win.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Sunday 8th November 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 10th
- Location: Stade Yves Allainmat-Le Moustoir
- 11/01/2020 – Dijon 0 – 0 Lorient (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Lorient 0 – 1 Marseille (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/17/2020 – Reims 1 – 3 Lorient (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/01/2020 – Nantes 0 – 3 Paris Saint Germain (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/18/2020 – Nantes 3 – 1 Stade Brestois (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/09/2020 – Nantes 1 – 2 Angers (H1: 1 – 0)
- 04/30/2017 – Nantes 1 – 0 Lorient (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/16/2016 – Lorient 1 – 2 Nantes (H1: 0 – 1)
- 07/28/2016 – Lorient 0 – 1 Nantes (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
LORIENT VS NANTES PREDICTION & TIPS
- Lorient is the defending champion in the second division last season, but the way they were crowned is not too convincing when they only got 54 points after 13 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses, just more than 2 teams below only 1 and 2 points respectively.
- In Ligue 1 this year, this rookie is also facing a lot of difficulties when they only got 8 points after 2 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses, the two opponents they defeated are both teams. In the bottom group of this chart are Stade Brestois and Strasbourg. In addition, in the last round, even though they only had to meet the bottom team of Dijon, Lorient still could not spend all 3 points after a goalless draw.
- Nantes’ current performance is on par with this opponent, but playing less than 1 match, namely, they have 8 points after 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses, of which 2 wins are also against the very weak opponents are Nimes and Stade Brestois.
- In the last round, despite playing at home and having excitement with the previous 3-1 victory, coach Christian Gourcuff and his students could not stand against a too strong Paris Saint Germain, they finally fail with a 3-goal gap. After 9 matches, Nantes experienced a total of 4 away matches, in which they drew in the first match against Bordeaux and lost all 3 matches thereafter.
With what the two teams have shown since the beginning of the season, it has partly been shown that these two teams both possess poor strength and can be considered as their worthy match. Currently, their achievements are equal to 8 points and Nantes are playing less than 1 game but have to be a guest on the opponent’s field, so it can be seen that the advantage is equal. If Lorient did not win all 3 recent home matches, Nantes would not have won all of the last 4 away matches.
So, this is a match that is considered to be balanced and the Lorient vs Nantes prediction thinks that it is very likely that they will indiscriminately win or lose in a match with a struggle.
Lorient vs Nantes prediction: Lorient 2 – 2 Nantes (H1: 1 – 1)
- Lorient: Nardi Paul, Julien Laporte, Andrew Gravillon, Jonathan Delaplace, Jeremy Morel, Thomas Monconduit, Laurent Abergel, Quentin Boisgard, Teremas Moffi, Yoane Wissa, Adrian Grbic
- Nantes: Alban Lafont, Mehdi Abeid, Jean-Charles Castelletto, Charles Traore, Dennis Appiah, Imran Louza, Moses Simon, Pedro Chirivella, Marcus Regis Coco, Ludovic Blas, Randal Kolo Muani