Lorient vs RC Lens is a confrontation that will take place at 1:00 pm on September 13 – the Equal fight. This is a match in the third round of Ligue 1 – French National Championship. Lorient vs RC Lens prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the two teams’ performance before the match so that you can choose the best odds for yourself.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Sunday 13th September 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Stade Yves Allainmat-Le Moustoir
STANDING / LIGUE 1
LORIENT VS RC LENS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Lorient is the defending champion in Ligue 2 and with the crowning of that tournament, they are present in the highest arena this year. Last season they brought in a total of 54 points after 17 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses, in which they almost lost the throne as the end of the season saw a puzzling decline.
- The proof is that the home team Le Moustoir has lost 4/5 of the last round, in which the only opponent they overcome is Rodez AF with a minimum difference of 1-0. In this season, this team had a jubilant start when defeating a very strong opponent, Strasbourg in the first match with a score of 3-1, but was disappointed in the second match when losing 0-2 to Saint Etienne.
- RC Lens was the runner-up in Ligue 2 last season and in their first game this season, they lost 1-2 in their trip as a guest on the field of an unrecognized Coa Nice opponent. Before the next round, they had 2 friendly matches with Sporting Charleroi and both won both matches against this opponent, so remember this is just a team that is not appreciated in the Belgian league.
- It can be seen that the strength of RC Lens is quite bad when in the friendly matches ahead of the tournament this year, they have shown a less convincing play, in which they were surpassed by lower-tier teams like Le Havre or Paris FC, even lost to the Belgian 2nd place team St. Giloise.
LORIENT VS RC LENS PREDICTION TIPS:
- Although these are the two top teams in Ligue 2 last season and have just promoted this season, through what they have in the friendly matches and the first rounds of the past shows that Lorient is entering better. In the last 6 encounters, RC Lens has not once had the joy of winning against this opponent when losing 4 and drawing 2. Lorient has a very good home record with 5 consecutive unbeaten matches, in which wins 4. So the home team win is deserved
- Lorient vs RC Lens prediction: Lorient -1/4
- These two teams understand each other too well and their confrontations are quite balanced and there are not many opportunities for the two teams to easily finish the opponent. Evidence in their last 2 encounters all ended with 1 goal scored. In addition, the defenses of the two teams are also appreciated when last season only received 24 and 25 goals respectively after 28 rounds. Therefore, a match with a closed match and having no more than 2 goals is very likely to happen.
- Select: Under 2.1/4
Lorient vs RC Lens prediction:
- Lorient vs RC Lens: 2 – 0 (H1: 1 – 0)
- With the defeat of Strasbourg in the first match and the close defeat of Saint-Etienne, Lorient’s strength is very good, remember that Saint-Etienne is a very strong team when it wasn’t long ago that they made Paris Saint Germain struggle in the national cup final when they only lost 0-1. In addition, with the 4 wins and 1 draw in the last 5 home matches, the confidence for the Le Moustoir home team is very good. Therefore, the above bet is a reliable choice.
- Select: Draw FT
- Lorient: Paul Nardi, Julien Laporte, Jérémy Morel, Houboulang Mendes, Vincent Le Goff, Fabien Lemoine, Quentin Boisgard, Laurent Abergel, Yoane Wissa, Enzo Le Fée, Adrian Grbic
- RC Lens: Jean-Louis Leca, Loïc Badé, Jonathan Gradit, Facundo Medina, Clément Michelin, Cheick Doucouré, Ismaël Boura, Yannick Cahuzac, Ignatius Ganago, Gaël Kakuta, Florian Sotoca