Ludogorets Razgrad vs Antwerp prediction – Ludogorets Razgrad faced the first chance to win when only having to welcome Antwerp in round 1. In the group with the presence of Tottenham and Linz, Ludogorets was not allowed to play. Home advantage and impressive performance in the European Cup, the 3-point goal is completely within reach of the Luddogdes home team.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Thursday 22nd October 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: Ludogorets Arena
- 10/17/2020 – Ludogorets Razgrad 1 – 1 Tsarsko Selo (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/10/2020 – Ludogorets Razgrad 8 – 0 Lokomotiv Gorna Oryahovitsa (H1: 4 – 0)
- 10/02/2020 – Dinamo Brest 0 – 2 Ludogorets Razgrad (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/18/2020 – Zulte-Waregem 1 – 3 Antwerp (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/03/2020 – Antwerp 5 – 1 Mechelen (H1: 3 – 0)
- 09/26/2020 – Kortrijk 1 – 3 Antwerp (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
LUDOGORETS RAZGRAD VS ANTWERP PREDICTION & TIPS
- Also in this arena last season, Ludogorets Razgrad excelled through the group stage but then clashed with Inter Milan in the knockout stages and they stopped walking after losing a total of 1-4 after 2 turns of the match. In this season, after being unable to overcome Midtjylland in the second qualifying match of the Champions League, they had to play in this arena and after defeating Belarus representative Dinamo Brest, they helped them enroll in the group stage.
- In general, the recent performance of the Bulgarian representative is very good when they are unbeaten in the last 9 consecutive matches on all fronts, including 7 wins and 2 draws.
- The representative from Belgium, Antwerp, is showing a stable strength and performance this season when currently ranked 5th in the league table with 17 points after 5 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeat. It is worth mentioning that they have won all of the last 3 matches with a difference, moreover, the attack is very explosive when all the last 5 matches have scored 2 or more goals.
- Last season, Antwerp only got 4th place in the league table with 53 points, but the difference with the two above ranked teams was only 1 and 2 points, including 15 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses.
Both of these two teams have a lot of experience in continental tournaments when they regularly have high results in the domestic arena. In this match, both are in very good form recently, but with home advantage and having a very good home record, Ludogorets Razgrad is a better team. In addition, also in this arena last season, Ludogorets Razgrad proved his strength when they passed the group stage and stopped only in the 16th round against Inter Milan. Therefore, the Ludogorets Razgrad vs Antwerp prediction believes that a win for the home team is completely deserved.
Ludogorets Razgrad vs Antwerp prediction: Ludogorets Razgrad 2 – 1 Antwerp (H1: 1 – 1)
- Ludogorets Razgrad: Plamen Iliev, Cosmin Moti, Olivier Verdon, Cicinho, Anton Nedyalkov, Stéphane Badji, Bernard Tekpetey, Alex Santana, Cauly, Dominik Yankov, Claudiu Keseru
- Antwerp: Jean Butez, Ritchie De Laet, Dylan Batubinsika, Jérémy Gelin, Koji Miyoshi, Faris Haroun, Simen Jukleröd, Martin Hongla, Dieumerci Mbokani, Pieter Gerkens, Nill De Pauw