Luton Town vs Manchester United is a confrontation that will take place at 7:15 pm on September 22. This is a match in the 3rd round of the EFL Cup – British League Cup. Luton Town vs Manchester United prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 7:15 pm on Tuesday 22nd September 2020
- Event: EFL Cup
- Stage: 3rd Round
- Location: Kenilworth Road
LUTON TOWN VS MANCHESTER UNITED PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Luton Town is having a very successful start to the Championship after winning the first two matches of the new season, thus getting 2nd place on the rankings at this time. The students of Coach Nathan Jones also have a very good performance when they win 2 consecutive victories to fill their names in the round of 1/16 of the British League Cup.
- Last season, Manchester United finished third in the Premier League, which is considered a very significant success for the Reds. However, the army of coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer only stopped in the semi-finals of the League Cup after losing a total of 2-3 after 2 matches against great rivals Manchester City.
It can be said that passing the first two matches in the English League Cup last season is an impressive achievement for Luton Town, but they could not create more surprise when they had to clash with Leicester City in the round 1/16. The same thing will most likely repeat when the opponent in round 1/16 this year is 1 Devil that is even stronger.
LUTON TOWN VS MANCHESTER UNITED PREDICTION TIPS:
- Luton Town is not maintaining a stable performance at home recently when only winning 2, drawing 2 and losing 1 after 5 matches. On the other side of the pitch, Manchester United is not too afraid of trips as visitors with 4 wins and only 1 defeat in the last 5 marches. Therefore, the Red Devils will be a reliable choice.
- Luton Town vs Manchester United prediction: Manchester United FT
- The impressive performance of Luton Town is reflected in the record of scoring 11 goals and only receiving 1 goal in the last 5 matches. However, just having to confront opponents that are not too strong makes it not too difficult for them to do it in the next round, before a team excels in all aspects, it will be difficult for Luton Town to be able to withstand the opponent’s waves.
- Select: Over FT
Luton Town vs Manchester United prediction:
- Luton Town vs Manchester United: 1 – 4
- This is the first time the two teams have met, but Luton Town is hard to become an interesting unknown when the difference in terms of qualifications between them and Manchester United is too great. The strong rise in recent years has also marked the return of the red half to Manchester, so a defeat is expected for the home team in this match.
- Select: Manchester United FT
- Luton Town: Shea, Bradley, Lockyer, Norrington-Davies, Bree, Tunnicliffe, Shinnie,Moncur, Clark, LuaLua, Hylton.
- Manchester United: De Gea, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw, Wan-Bissaka, Van der Beek, Rashford, McTominay, James, Fernandes, Martial.